- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa
- Duration of Program
- 1-12 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- 1 and 3 Monday of each Month
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Visit grand Andean mountains, witness Incan civilization and work to improve the lives of poor children. The Mini Quest program in Peru really does give you a chance to do many things in one little package. And with warm hospitality of Peruvian people to look forward to, this really is a true quest for you.
- Cost/Program Fee
- US$ 1452 ( 2 Weeks)
- What program fee Includes
- Airport Pick-up
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary Services of a professional guide
- Ongoing in-country support
- Lunch and dinner in Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu
- Tips for guides
Program Fee Covers:
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation and meals: Home base and local foods three times a day
- Application Process
Please read Rustic Volunteer Travel's 5 steps of application
- There are two options for applying to volunteer in Peru through our program. You can apply online or you can down loan an application, fill it out, and mail it in to us. You will need to submit your application with a $200 application fee. This fee is required to make an application valid.
- Once we get your application, we will immediately send it to Peru for processing. They go over your application carefully and find the best project possible for you. The decisions for room and food are made at this time, Arrangement for room and food depends on the location of the project. The vast majority of our volunteers stay in full immersion home stays though some orphanage projects are residential.
- Once we get the details of your placements, we pass it on to you with a final invoice. Your final payment is due six weeks before your start date, and in expedited cases, as soon as possible. The placement details have local contact information use them for contacts on your Visa application or to get in touch with the local staff and host family.
- Preparation for trips should include reading about Peru , immunization, travel Visa (entry permit), and booking airfare. If you face any problems our Program Manager is always available for assistance.
- Now, once you purchase your ticket, send your flight information to our US office by fax or by email. Your flight information will be forwarded to the Peru staff who will arrange an airport pickup.
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Mini-Quest Peru Starts from US$ 1452
- Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, & MachuPicchu : Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Machu Picchu 5 Days Starts From US$ 919
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Peru Conservation Projects Starts from US$ 800
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Peru Work with Street Children Stasrts from US$ 800
- Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, & Machu Picchu : Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Machu Picchu 7 Days Starts From US$ 879
- Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, & Machu Picchu : Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 4 Days Starts From US$ 919
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Peru Health/Medical Projects Starts from US$ 800
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Peru Work in orphanages Starts From US$ 800
- Cusco, Urubamba, Trujillo, & Arequipa : Peru Teaching English Starts From US$ 800
- Cusco : Amazon Jungle (Tambopata Reserve) 3 Days Starts from US$ 649
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, & Machu Picchu : Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu - 3 Days Starts From US$ 549
- Cusco, Tambopata , Machu Picchu & Aguas Calientes : Peru-Summer Volunteer and Travel Program Starts From US$ 1920
Rustic Volunteer and Travel 's other programs in Peru
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM