- United States
- Duration of Program
- 12 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Date
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Training will be focused on learning how to manage multi-language projects in audio, video and print. Participants will also learn the program’s cost analysis procedures, scheduling methods, project coordination and keeping to deadlines. Training will include how multi-language projects are produced and the recruitment process for foreign language vendors locally and abroad, prepare assignments, proofread projects and check consistencies between language versions of the same projects and develop “language teams.”
- Major Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities: Training will be focused on learning how to manage multi-language projects in audio, video and print. Participants will also learn the program’s cost analysis procedures, scheduling methods, project coordination and keeping to deadlines.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
- J-1 Visa sponsorship for the duration of your program
- U.S. State Department-mandated accident and sickness insurance for your entire program and grace period
- 24-hour support throughout your program
- Your DS-2019 Form, if approved
- SEVIS Fee: $180 (payable to the Department of Homeland Security upon acceptance to the program)
- Embassy/Consulate Fee: $140 (paid to the Embassy/Consulate)
- Transportation to the USA
- Basic living expenses
- Skills/ Qualifications
Skills or Qualifications: Candidates must have a degree or be a full-time student pursuing a degree in Business, Communication, or a related field. Candidates proficient in European languages are especially encouraged to apply.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Arrangements of room and food: Housing options vary across the USA. All cities and even most small towns have apartments available for rent. Larger cities have more options, including apartment sublets, rooms for rent, homestays, and university-style dormitories.Renting an apartment by yourself will provide you with the most freedom; however, it can also be a very expensive.Dormitories typically have a greater sense of community and social interaction and will allow you to meet other students and young professionals. Most often, dormitory-style and university housing will require you to share a bedroom and bathroom with other individuals. Most dormitories also provide essential housing needs, such as furnished rooms, Internet access, kitchen and laundry facilities, and, in some cases, even meals.Hostels are great for temporary accommodation while you look for something more long-term, Hostels typically require you to share a bedroom and bathroom with other residents, but they also provide opportunities for meeting other young people and making friends.
- Application Process
- Fill out our Info Request Form. Within one business day, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding the next steps you must take in order to apply for an available position. Please add this email address to your address book to ensure delivery. If there is an international cooperator in your home country, they will send you a full application and details about the program. If you prefer to work with InterExchange Career Training USA directly or if there is no cooperator in your country, we will send you an application and additional program information.
- Complete the application and gather all the required supplemental documents and your employer’s documents. Send everything to our cooperator or to InterExchange, if working with us directly. Be sure to include the full program fees (the cooperator or InterExchange will inform you of the specific amounts), as we will not be able to begin reviewing your application until it is complete and full payment has been received.
- Once we receive your complete application and fees, we will verify whether you are eligible for J-1 Visa sponsorship and that your employer and internship meet all of the program requirements. Our review process takes approximately 2 weeks. If your application is incomplete, if we require additional information, or if we must perform a site visit for your host employer, the review process will require additional time.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your SEVIS ID number and instructions for paying the fee for SEVIS, the U.S. Government database in which all program participants are entered. You will also receive an acceptance packet via UPS with additional program information, including the DS-2019 Form, which is required in order to apply for a visa.
- After paying the SEVIS fee, you must apply for a visa at your local U.S. Embassy/Consulate. When you attend your interview, you must take proof of the SEVIS payment, the DS-2019 Form, the DS-7002 Form, and any other materials indicated on your Embassy/Consulate website.
- After receiving a visa, you can make final arrangements to travel to the USA. If you are denied a visa, contact us immediately to review your situation.
- Frederick: Web Marketing Internships Program in Web Development Agency
- Los Angeles: Enroll in Travel and Tourism Business Internship Program at Los Angeles
- Oakland: International Communications Internships Program in Oakland, California
- Chicago: Logistics and Business Management Internship Program in Chicago
- Newton: Enroll in Web Developer Internship Program at Digital Marketing Firm
- Atlanta: Join in Journalism and Communications Internships Program at Atlanta
- Manhattan, New York: PHP Developer Intern Required in Boutique Real Estate Firm
- Jersey City: Hospitality Concierge Internship Program in High End Luxury Golf Club
- Manhattan: Sales, Marketing and Public Relations Internship Program in Design Studio
- California : Information Technology and Computer Science Internship Program in California
- New York: Enroll in Hospitality Operations Food and Beverage Internship Program at New York
- Rye: Culinary and Baking Internships Program in Rye, USA
- Chicago: Marketing Research Internship Program in Chicago, Illinois
- Berkeley: Enroll in Accounting Internship Program at Berkeley, United States of America
- Solvang: Business Development Internships Program in IT Consulting Firm
Inter Exchange 's other programs in United States
Inter-Exchange in Other Countries
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM