- United Kingdom
- Duration of Program
- Contact the Organization
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Development Sites for Sale (DSFS) facilitates the sale of land development sites to developers. The site is a portal which connects buyers and sellers, with revenue generated through advertising from buyers and sellers. DSFS is part of Lemon Group International Ltd, which has ventures in many areas such as Consulting, Venture Capital, Food, Online and Events. DSFS was created by an experienced property developer who wanted to capitalize on the opportunity to unite the demand and supply of development land in the UK. The opportunity and potential for this business is great and massive investment has gone into ensuring that this venture will be successful.
- Major Responsibilities
- New Business Development: This includes researching and identifying new clients and participating in a range of entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Production & Project Management: Support planning and production of website changes and updates including content uploading, advertising management, idea generation, research and concept development. This will include contact with internal stakeholders, partners, suppliers and potentially clients.
- Administrative Support: Proactive support of daily administrative tasks.
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 7950
- What program fee Includes
- Program fees
- Housing in a safe, conveniently located area
- Visa sponsorship fees (for US and Canadian citizens)
- Group dinners
- Interview Coaching and Resume Reviews
- Global Skills Training Program
- Pre- Departure and On-site Orientation
- 24 hour Emergency Support
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Airfare/ Travel costs to program location
- Daily meals and local transportation
- Entertainment costs
- Visa application fees (applicable to UK program only)
What is Included:
What is Excluded:
- Skills/ Qualifications
- Should be from Marketing, Business or Internet/IT disciplines
- Should possess strong organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Should also have a keen willingness to learn the terminologies and processes involved in the property and land development world
- Should also be keen to engage clients and sell face to face and over the phone
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation: During your internship, you’ll stay in clean and modern residence clubs and apartments with other Intrax interns. The Intrax team has carefully selected housing that is comfortable, centrally located and within walking distance to public transportation. We’ve personally visited and stayed at each accommodation, to ensure that you’ll enjoy your time abroad, both during your internship and in your new “home away from home”.
- Application Process
For the application process,please contact the organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any Missing Important Information
- The visa requirements vary by both the location and length of internship. Intrax will guide each student through the visa process.
- Applicants must have a valid passport at the time of departure – apply for your passport early to avoid any complications.
- The IIA program is primarily designed for U.S., Canadian and EU citizens, so we are familiar with the visa requirements of those passport holders.
- Students of other nationalities must research visa requirements for their desired program location prior to entering the matching process.
- For internships in the UK: Visas are required for all interns (excluding EU passport holders). Intrax participants will apply for a BUNAC sponsored visa. Please read the eligibility requirements for BUNAC sponsorship here. Intrax guides students through the visa application process and provides the BUNAC sponsorship. Each student is responsible for all fees to the UK Border Agency (current fees are 128 GBP, or approximately 198 USD), as well as any expediting fees that are necessary for late applicants.
Intrax Internship Abroad 's other programs in United Kingdom
- UK: Advertising and Digital Media Internship with HMX Media
- London: Web Marketing and Luxury Goods Internship at Keynoir
- London: Marketing Communications Recruitment Internship with F1 Recruiting Company
- London: Commercial Sales and Website Internship Program with Mydeco Company
- London: Financial Analyst Interning Program
- UK: Public Relations Planning Internship Program
- London: Journalism Internship in Online Magazine/Web TV Terrafemina
- London: Marketing and eCommerce Internship with Astley Clarke Company
- London: Long Term Finance Internship for Spanish Pharmaceutical Company Almirall
- London: Business Development Internship Program with eOffice
- London: Finance Analysis Internship Program with Cancer Research UK
- London: Public Relations Internship Program with Romley Davies Publicity
- All Over London: Customer Service Internship Program in London with Intrax
- All Over London: Working as a Marketing Intern with Terrafemina in London
- UK: Advertising and Digital Media Internship Program
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM