- Duration of Program
- 2 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Museum for Children Organization that works with children and has a museum where different educational projects can be developed. It does not work as a museum in traditional sense, but it is a playful - creative space where the projects developed are exhibited.The main aim is to contribute to the development of the tasks of the organization, to interact culturally with the staff.
- Major Responsibilities
- Participation in all the areas of the Museum.
- Developing of the planned projects.
- Assistance with the children.
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 195
- What program fee Includes
To know what the program fee cover and doesn't cover, please contact the organization through the below given link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills/ Qualifications
Requirements: Aptitude to work with children
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food: The project cost bears the main meals and for further other additional food the volunteer has to pay through his own pocket.
Accommodation: The Company manages the entire accommodation and supervision during the project period. The volunteer will be entitled to a room in host family/hostel/hotel with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
Application process online, Interested candidate can apply on line through the below given link http://www.mentorabroad.org/book-and-buy.asp
- Any Missing Important Information
Travel insurance for your safety offered by our partner. This coverage is offered through a reputable provider at preferred rates for our students. Care Med Travel - International Travel Insurance offers an excellent policy for all our participants. It includes several special packages not typically found in most health insurance programs. These unique features are tailored to the special circumstances of your "Study Abroad Program." Rates are based upon the length of time you will be studying outside your home country. Caremed may cover you from 1 week to up to 2 years and your policy may be extended during your trip.
Mentor Abroad 's other programs in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Event Management Coordination Assistant Internship Program
- Cordoba: Teaching and Training English in School Project
- Cordoba: Health Assistant Internship Program in a Clinic
- Buenos Aires: Intern as a International Tax advisor Assistant at Tax Firm Project
- Cordoba: Internship Program in Tourism and Hospitality
- Buenos Aires: Graphic Designing Internship Program
- Cordoba: Internship Program with the Consolidation and Strengthening of the Rule of Law Project
- Cordoba: Internship Program in a Zoo Administration
- Buenos Aires: Public Relations Assistant in Institutional Communication Project
- Cordoba: Interact and Improve with Experiencie the Logistics of the Bussiness Project
- Cordoba: Web Copyrighter Internship Program for a Publishing Project
- Cordoba: Anthropological Assistant Internship Program in Argentina
- Cordoba: Professional Valuable Workmanship Program
- Buenos Aires: Intern in a Wild Life Reserve in Argentina
- Cordoba: Performing Art at Choirs Interscholastic Network Project
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM