- Duration of Program
- 3 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The project Our Kitchen is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that provides several services and protection to a group of Córdoba population who live in severe poverty. The main objectives of the people who work at this project are: to provide food for the families in the neighbourhood, to support children living in the area and to promote a common sense. Volunteers will not work “for them” but “with them”, according to a clear proposal to transform the painful situation of inequality that is present in our country. Through this kind of experience, volunteers become aware that “without others, I cannot find myself”. Most of the mothers who work in this soup kitchen are single parents, that is to say that they raise their children by themselves after having gone under domestic violence or abandonment. Our Kitchen is trying to promote a sense of dignity by the provision of food and social support, so that the people coming to the kitchen can improve their own situation.
- Major Responsibilities
- Collaborating with Childrens Cafeteria.
- Helping to prepare snacks and lunches for families.
- Children also need english classes.
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 195
- What program fee Includes
To know what the program fee cover and doesn't cover, please contact the organization through the below given link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills/ Qualifications
Enthusiasm for working with children and mothers. Bringing an attitude that for working with young children. No previous experience is required.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food: The project cost bears the main meals and for further other additional food the volunteer has to pay through his own pocket.
Accommodation: The Company manages the entire accommodation and supervision during the project period. The volunteer will be entitled to a room in host family/hostel/hotel with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
Application process online, Interested candidate can apply on line through the below given link http://www.mentorabroad.org/book-and-buy.asp
- Any Missing Important Information
Travel insurance for your safety offered by our partner. This coverage is offered through a reputable provider at preferred rates for our students. Care Med Travel - International Travel Insurance offers an excellent policy for all our participants. It includes several special packages not typically found in most health insurance programs. These unique features are tailored to the special circumstances of your "Study Abroad Program." Rates are based upon the length of time you will be studying outside your home country. Caremed may cover you from 1 week to up to 2 years and your policy may be extended during your trip.
Mentor Abroad 's other programs in Argentina
- Cordoba: Internship Program- Area Assistant in a Four Star Hotel
- Cordoba: Teacher´s Assistant in a Primary School of Cordobo Project
- Cordoba: Internship Program for Costumer Attention Assistant in an Insurance Company
- Buenos Aires: Work as an Intern in a Argentine Tourist Company
- Cordoba: Cultural and Communication Internship Program in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Helping Needy People of Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Intern in a Wild Life Reserve in Argentina
- Cordoba: Bromathology Assistant Internship at Food Catering Company
- Buenos Aires: Internship Program in a Hotel Project
- Buenos Aires: Multimedia Marketing and Publishing Internship Program
- Cordoba: Internship Program in a Zoo Administration
- Cordoba: Internship Program as a Marketing Assistant
- Buenos Aires: Junior Event Planner Internship Program in an Event Management Project
- Buenos Aires: Fashion Designing Internship Program
- Cordoba: Volunteer to support an Old Age Refuge Centre
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM