- Buenos Aires
- Duration of Program
- Minimum 2 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The School of photography has a long path in implementing capacitating strategies. The institution´s main goal is to provide tools to students to produce images of high impact. Since the foundation of the organization in 1994, their mission is to motivate and develop a personal talent. The school is not only looking to form people in photography. Also, wants to transmit skills for communication to interact with other people, fomenting human relationships.
- Major Responsibilities
- Write articles for the School Community on the Internet.
- Develop communication strategies to promote offers of courses of the school in Latin America and the world.
- Design a campaing in German, French and English with the objective of publishing the school worldwide.
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 550
- What program fee Includes
For the information regarding what does the cost cover and does not cover,please contact the organization at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills/ Qualifications
- Being student of Marketing, Communication or Public Relations
- Flexible and hard working
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food and Accommodation: Mentor Abroad manages the entire food,accommodation and supervision during the project period. The intern will be entitled to a room in host family with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
- Filled out Online Application
- Resume in English and in Spanish
- Sample resumes here
- Letter of Intention. Establish a clear relationship between your skills/studies and the internship placement you are interested in. Specify at what stage of your studies you are at and what your current occupation is. Please sign your letter
- Internship Additional Info Package filled out
- Registration fee ($100): Make checks payable to EasyGO Abroad Inc. or pay via credit card through our secure server here
- Copy of your degree, technical certifications, work certificates or recommendation letters
- Copy of Insurance Policy (Travel, health & liability). You may sign up for one here
- Language Level Passport: (not applicable if you are a native Spanish speaker).
- Get your Language Level passport here
- A recent picture of any size
- Any Missing Important Information
Can I do an Internship with no Spanish knowledge: The success of your Internship depends essentially on your Spanish knowledge. Participants must show at least an intermediate level to become an intern. Advanced Spanish levels are sometimes required for specific placements. We recommend to take a Spanish course before starting any placement. Remember that the more Spanish you know, the more responsabilities you are going to get and the more successfull your placement will be.
Mentor Abroad 's other programs in Argentina
- Cordoba: Assist in the Industrial Design and Development Project
- Buenos Aires: Taking Care and Giving Affection to the Elderly People Project in Argentina
- Cordoba: Environmental Conservation Internship Program in Argentina
- Cordoba: Theatrical Art Internship Program in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Intern as a International Tax advisor Assistant at Tax Firm Project
- Cordoba: Art Openings and Exhibitions Assistant Project
- Cordoba: Children’s Recreation Assistant Program in a Museum
- Buenos Aires: Administrative Assistant at an Insurance Company Project
- Cordoba: Interact and Improve with Experiencie the Logistics of the Bussiness Project
- Cordoba: Therapeutical Assistant Internship Program at Fundación Avenir
- Cordoba: Anthropological Assistant Internship Program in Argentina
- Cordoba: Health Assistant Internship Program in a Clinic
- Buenos Aires: Helping Needy People of Argentina
- Cordoba: Internship Program-Nutrition Assistant at Empresa de Gastronomìa Project
- Buenos Aires: Multimedia Marketing and Publishing Internship Program
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM