- Duration of Program
- 6 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The Intensive 6 Month Term is designed for those coming to Japan for the purpose of studying Japanese. Students who complete this course enter schools of higher education in Japan, or use their higher level of ability in Japanese to pursue their research and/or business either in their home countries or in Japan.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
For detail information on what the cost includes and doesn't include you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1 414 278 0631.
- Skills/ Qualifications
Students are welcomed regardless of educational background, occupation or nationality. A certain level of Japanese Language is required according to the course.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation: The candidates have the following options:
The price and meals differ on the type of accommodation you choose. For detail information on accommodation and meals, you can e-mail the organization at email@example.com or call at +1 414 278 0631.
- Application Process
The candidates have the following options to apply for the courses that NRCSA has to offer.
Register Online: To register online please go to http://www.nrcsa.com/reg/regform.html and follow the simple steps.
Register by Phone: You can reach NRCSA coordinator at +1 414 278 0631 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time, USA - or - you may use our secure voice-mail 24 hours-a-day. All telephone registrations will be confirmed within one business day of receipt. If you would prefer for a NRCSA representative to contact you, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, location/program of interest, telephone number, and the best time to reach you. If calling, or emailing, from outside of the USA, we will need your city and country codes to return your call. If you are ready to register by phone, please have the following information available:
- Program Name, City & Country
- Program & Lodging Start Dates
- Any Program Options You Are Interested In
- Program Deposit Payment Information
Printable Form: Please go to http://www.nrcsa.com/reg/print_form.html to download the application form.
- Any Missing Important Information
Visas: When students in the Intensive Course enter Japan, they are given the status of residence "Pre-college Student" for studying Japanese and students are permitted to stay for a period of 6 months from the time of arrival. Students can extend their period of stay every 6 months. In general, the period which students can stay in Japan for the purpose of studying Japanese is a maximum of 2 years.
National Registration Center for Study Abroad 's other programs in Japan
- Fukuoka: Japanese Language and Traditional Culture Course in Fukuoka, Japan
- Fukuoka: Private Japanese Language Course with NRCSA in Fukuoka, Japan
- Kyoto: Summer Intensive Japanese Language Course in Kyoto, Japan
- Tokyo: Group Course for Japanese Language with NRCSA in Tokyo, Japan
- Fukuoka: Intensive Japanese Conversation Course in Fukuoka, Japan
- Kyoto: Intensive 6 Months Term Japanese Language Course
- Fukuoka: Study Standard Japanese Language Course with NRCSA in Fukuoka, Japan
- Tokyo: 12 Weeks Program for Japanese Language in Tokyo, Japan
National-Registration-Center-for-Study-Abroad- in Other Countries
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM