- Duration of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Dates of Program
- Monday to Friday
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years +
- Project Review
Our French language school in Montreal enjoys a central location, close to the city’s historical heart and attractive parklands. The enchanting district of Old Quebec is home to our language school, close to cafes, shops and some of the city’s most loved tourist attractions. While you learn French in Québec with us, you’ll benefit from the expert tuition of our school’s native French-speaking teachers. On our school’s Standard course of 20 French lessons per week, you can study French from two weeks to whatever duration you wish. The program places you in a group with other students, who will all have a similar level of French to your own. You can take any of our school’s French courses, whether you’re an absolute beginner or already have a sound understanding of the language.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
Please contact the organization through "http://www.thelanguagetravelcompany.com/contact/contact.php" for information on costs/prices.
- Skills/ Qualifications
No specific skills or qualifications are required, except the candidates must be open, friendly and have good communication skills. The candidates must have some prior knowledge about the language.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation & Food: The candidates have the following options.
- Homestay: If you choose to stay with a local, French-speaking family in Quebec, you’ll be surprised at just how quickly your French improves. Practise your language skills with the family over breakfast and dinner, and find out about the quebecois way of life as you do so. All families are rigorously checked by our eschool, ensuring that only the most capable, welcoming families are selected.
- Student Residence: Take a French course in Quebec during the summer months (mid-April to mid-August), and you can share accommodation with your fellow students from our school. Get to know students from all over the world.
- Application Process
To apply/book for the language programs go to "http://www.thelanguagetravelcompany.com/booking/book.php" or you can contact through "http://www.thelanguagetravelcompany.com/contact/contact.php" for queries.
- Any Missing Important Information
Information on Visa: Once a language program has been reserved and full payment for the language program has been received LTC (Language Travel Company) will provide the required documentation for the client to obtain a visa. However, LTC is not responsible in any way for a Consular authority's decision whether to issue a visa or not. It is the client's sole responsibility to allow sufficient time to obtain a visa. The client should enquire with the Consular authority for the country they are traveling to regarding how long this is likely to take. In the event that a client cannot attend a language program as a result of being unable to obtain a visa, LTC will normally refund any course fees that have been paid, less the deposit, providing that the client supplies evidence that they have been refused a visa as a result of reasons not within their control and providing that LTC are advised of this in writing a minimum of than 2 weeks before the course is due to start. Otherwise, standard cancellation fees will be applied.
The Language Travel Company 's other programs in Canada
- Montreal: Learn Long Term Standard French Plus Course in Montreal, Canada
- Montreal: Short Term Standard French Plus Course with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Long Term Standard French Program in Montreal, Canada
- Montreal: Long Term Super Intensive French Program with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Learn Long Term Intensive French Course with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Short Term Standard French Course in Montreal, Canada
- Montreal: Private French Lessons Course with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Short Term Intensive French Program with The Language Travel Company
- Quebec: Private French Language Lessons with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Long Term Intensive French Plus Program with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Short Term Intensive French Plus Program with The Language Travel Company
- Montreal: Learn French Taking Work Experience Course with The Language Travel Company
- Quebec: Standard French Language Program with The Language Travel Company in Canada
- Quebec: Learn French Language Taking Combined Course in Quebec, Canada
- Montreal: Short Term Super Intensive French Program with The Language Travel Company
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM