- United Kingdom
- Duration of Program
- 20 Hours
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years +
- Project Review
This successful Weekend TEFL course has helped over 21,000 people to become TEFL teachers since 1998. The course consists of short interactive modules which cover everything from planning your first lesson and how to use a blackboard, all the way through to finding you first job overseas. The afternoon of each day is devoted to practical teaching: you have a chance to plan and deliver a short lesson and gain vital experience of teaching English as a foreign language.
Why study Weekend TEFL?
- Learn the basics of TEFL in just 2 days
- Practical Teaching Experience
- Experienced Tutors
- Advice and Guidance on Finding Work
- Fun and interactive Teaching Style
Accreditation: This Weekend TEFL course is accredited by the ODLQC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council).
- Major Responsibilities
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 279 for 20 Hours
- What program fee Includes
For details on what the cost covers and doesnot, please Contact the organization at email@example.com
- Skills/ Qualifications
To join the TEFL course you should have:
- Native or near-native English fluency
- A minimum age of 17
- One free weekend to take the course
- A desire to teach people to speak English
- Non-native speakers should have a reasonable standard of English, i.e. a level equivalent to Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or IELTS 7.5.
- No academic qualifications are required - enthusiasm is the only thing you need.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
There will be tea and coffee served throughout the weekend, but please remember to arrange your own food and accommodation.
- Application Process
A weekend and online course does not require you to complete an application form.
1. Select the course dates which interest you.
2. Register your details with us (1 minute)
3. Pay for your course in full
4. You will be sent your course joining details and information on finding the course location.
Please visit the following link to access the application process at http://www.cactustefl.com/tefl/course.php?course_id=2862
- Any Missing Important Information
School Details - Bournemouth Best Western Connaught Hotel: The course takes place at the Best Western Connaught Hotel in Bournemouth.
Cactus Worldwide Ltd 's other programs in United Kingdom
- South Molton Stree : South Molton StreeCambridge CELTA Part-Time (12 weeks)
- Bournemouth : Weekend + Cactus English Language Awareness Course
- Covent Garden : Covent Garden Cambridge CELTA Part-Time Program
- Oxford Street : Oxford Street Cambridge CELTA
- Bournemouth : Best Western Connaught Hotel Weekend TEFL Course
- South Molton Street : South Molton Street Cambridge CELTA Program
- Milton Keynes: Milton Keynes Jury's Inn Weekend + Cactus English Language Awareness Course
- Bournemouth : Bournemouth Central Cambridge DELTA Course
- Sheffield: Weekend & Online TEFL Course + Grammar + Specialist + Video Module
- South Molton Street : Foundation English Language Teaching Course
- Oxford Street : Professional Development and Language Skills Program at Oxford Street
- Nottingham: Weekend & Online TEFL Course + Grammar + Specialist + Video Module
- Belfast : Belfast Cambridge CELTA Program
- Newcastle: Newcastle Jurys Inn Weekend TEFL Course
- Milton Keynes: Milton Keynes Jury's Inn Weekend & Cactus Online TEFL/TESOL Course