- All over Nepal
- Duration of Program
- 1 Week to 2 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 19 Years +
- Project Review
From the beauty of Everest to the diversity of Kathmandu, this is an experience that you will never forget. Volunteering within one of the most breathtaking natural areas on earth is sure to change the lives of others, as well as your own.
- Nepal is listed as one of the 50 places to see before you die by the BBC
- The Kathmandu Valley has SEVEN UNESCO World Heritage Sites within an amazing 20 km radius.
- Nepal has the world's 8 tallest peaks and has justifiably been the focus of some of the most outstanding achievements in the world of mountaineering.
- Major Responsibilities
- Teaching English to rural Nepali students
- Teaching extra curricular activities tool
- Helping the students with their school work
- Helping the staff of the local schools in their teaching job
English language being the internernational laguage, teaching English to Vietnamese children would help bring them to the mainstream of today's world. Taking the TFL course with us, you will be eligible to teach english. This is the sole purpose behind which English teaching Volunteers are always welcome here.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 1290 to 1190
- What program fee Includes
- TESOL Course and certificate
- Housing for full 2 months (training + placement)
- Full local transportation including airport pick up, transportation to volunteer position and return to airport.
- 24/7 emergency local support
- Health Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Visa fee
The program fee includes:
The program fee excludes:
- Skills/ Qualifications
There are no specific skills and qualifications necessary for volunteering in the project except for the fact that prospective volunteer must be willing to learn with a very curious attitude.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food and Accommodation will be provided to the volunteers by the project itself. The cost will be charged onto your enrollment fee. Food will be provided thrice in a day. Volunteers will be living in the hostels that we provide.
- Application Process
Application Process: Once you have chosen the project you are most interested in, submit your on-line application.The online application can be found by following the link shown below: http://www.culturalextremes.com/tefl/teflapplication.php
Your application will be reviewed, and you will receive notification of your acceptance. Once you have been accepted into the project of your choice, a deposit of 500 USD then secures your place. This payment can be made at our secure on-line payment site or via personal check within the US. The balance of the project fee will be due upon arrival at your project destination.
- Any Missing Important Information
You will need to apply and pay for a visa yourself; however, we will provide you with information on how to obtain it.
Cultural Extremes 's other programs in Thailand
- France, & Madagascar : Service Learning in France - France / Madagascar School Project
- All over Nepal : Service Learning in Nepal - Nepali Orphanage School Project
- Around the World : Around the World Volunteer
- Thailand: Teach the Children in Asia - Full Volunteer Project
- Ban Phe : Volunteer Thailand - Service Learning in Thailand
- Vientiane, Laos : Laos Sunshine School Project - Volunteer in Laos
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM