- Viet Nam
- Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh-City
- Duration of Program
- 2 to 52 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- Contact the Organization
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years +
- Project Review
Right now we have 9 social and welfare placements in and around Hanoi and in Ho-Chi-Minh-City. Here volunteers can work with mentally or physically disabled children at different ages, with disadvantaged children and orphans or with handicapped war veterans.
- Major Responsibilities
Volunteers’ tasks include assisting the staff in their daily work with the children by helping with rehabilitation, organizing sports and / or extracurricular activities, or by teaching English to staff and to the children.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Euro 957 (1 Week) and Euro 1690 (12 Weeks)
- What program fee Includes
- Airport pick-up from Hanoi or Ho-Chi-Minh-City and transportation to the guesthouse
- 1 to 5 days language and cultural orientation (duration and content of the on-arrival orientation depend on the number of volunteer weeks)
- Dormitory style accommodation at the guesthouse, triple/quadruple bedroom, shared bathroom
- Free use of internet at the guesthouse (limited access due to power shortage or great demand)
- Three Vietnamese meals a day for the whole programme period
- Counseling and support during your entire stay
- Free bus ticket if project site is far from guesthouse/host family.
- Travel to and from Vietnam,
- Visa fees,
- Personal expenses,
- Pocket money,
- Airport transfer after the programme,
- Costs for extra activities,
- Surcharge for host family accommodation,
- Skills/ Qualifications
No specific skills or qualification are required, except the volunteer needs to be friendly, open, flexible and should have good communication skills.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food: The project cost bears the main meals and for further other additional food the volunteer has to pay through his own pocket.
Accommodation: The EXIS manages the entire accommodation and supervision during the project period. The volunteer will be entitled to a room in host family/hostel/hotel with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
Enrollment: You enrol by sending the enclosed enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org , in which you inform us about which program you prefer, as well as how long you wish to work.Please add a letter of motivation in English, in which you explain why you wish or work as a volunteer and describe yourself. When we receive your enrolment, we will send confirmation and more details.
- Any Missing Important Information
Cancellation: If you cancel your application before receiving information about your host family you will be able to have your deposit refunded less a deduction of 200 € for administration expenses.If your application is cancelled after receiving the address of your host family, your deposit will not be refunded whilst the balance will be refunded in full. Once the language course has commenced, no refunds will be made.
EXIS Aps 's other programs in Viet Nam
- Thanh Xuan Peace Village: Volunteer Program in Thanh Xuan Peace Village
- Hanoi: Reach Serves as the Perfect Platform for Youth Empowerment
- Ha Tay province: Volunteer in Vietnam with Friendship Village Project
- Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh-City: Social Welfare Projects in Vietnam
- Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh-City: Educating the Underprivileged Children of Vietnam
- Hanoi: Be a Part of the Morning Star Centre,Vietnam
- Hanoi: National Economic University in Hanoi
- Hanoi: Youth & Community Development Projects in Hanoi
- Saigon: Thi Nghe Orphanage for Disabled Children in Vietnam
- Hanoi and Ho-Chi-Minh-City: Work with Local NGOs for Development in Vie Nam
- Ho-Chi-Minh-City: Volunteer in Association of Women of Charity,Vietnam
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM