- San Felipe
- Duration of Program
- 1 - 8 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The hospital is located in San Felipe, just outside the center of Antigua. Volunteers are needed for all activities that occur in a hospital. Appropriate training is required to volunteer for medical tasks.
- Major Responsibilities
Volunteers are needed for all activities that occur in a hospital.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
What's Not Included?Costs for international flights, visa, personal expenses, such as beverages between meals, telephone, vaccination costs, spending money, return journey to the nearest national airport after it ends, insurance, other personal expenses are not included.
- Skills/ Qualifications
Appropriate training is required to volunteer for medical tasks. The candidates need to have good communication skills and should be cooperative.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation and Food: Accommodation will be provided in single room with a carefully selected and friendly host family, including 3 of typical meals from Monday to Saturday.
- Application Process
Application Process is online, please follow the given link http://www.global-volunteers.de/kontakt.html
- Any Missing Important Information
Note: Our partner organizations have special coordinators who take care of the needs of volunteers and advice and support is always available. The coordinators help not only in difficult situations, but also advise on general issues and give tips on, for example, rewarding destinations. In the rare case where there are no coordinator, you get a phone number of Global Volunteers, which you can reach us in the evenings and on weekends as well.
Global Volunteers.de 's other programs in Guatemala
- Jocotanango: Volunteers Work in Day Care or School at Union escuela y Esperanza
- Contact the Organization: Help Combat illiteracy and Promote the Joys of Reading with Open Windows
- San Felipe: Volunteer at Hospital Nacional Pedro de Bethancourth in San Felipe
- Nuestros Ahijados: Providing Education, Food and Medical Care to Poor Children at Nuestros Ahijados
- Contact the Organization: Help Orphaned Children Learn and Earn at the Same Time at Nino Obrero
- Maya Biosphere Reserve: Taking Care of Wild Animals at Wildlife Rescue Center in Guatemala
- San Felipe: Atkinson Family Clinic Volunteering in San Felipe
- San Roque: Volunteer at Women's Prison in San Roque
- Contact the Organization: Helping Slum Children of Guatemala with Camino Seguro
- Contact the Organization: Volunteering in Red Cross in Guatemala
- Contact the Organization: Puesto de Salud Volunteering to Reduce the High Infant Mortality Rate
- Contact the Organization: Guarderia Infantil Volunteering Program
- Contact the Organization: Volunteer at National Park in Guatemala
- Contact the Organization: Assisting Physically and Mentally Disabled Children at Hospital Hermano Pedro
- Contact the Organization: Improving the Living Conditions of Poor with Common Hope
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM