- San Felipe
- Duration of Program
- 1 - 8 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The hospital is located in San Felipe, just outside the center of Antigua. Volunteers are needed for all activities that occur in a hospital. Appropriate training is required to volunteer for medical tasks.
- Major Responsibilities
Volunteers are needed for all activities that occur in a hospital.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
What's Not Included?Costs for international flights, visa, personal expenses, such as beverages between meals, telephone, vaccination costs, spending money, return journey to the nearest national airport after it ends, insurance, other personal expenses are not included.
- Skills/ Qualifications
Appropriate training is required to volunteer for medical tasks. The candidates need to have good communication skills and should be cooperative.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Accommodation and Food: Accommodation will be provided in single room with a carefully selected and friendly host family, including 3 of typical meals from Monday to Saturday.
- Application Process
Application Process is online, please follow the given link http://www.global-volunteers.de/kontakt.html
- Any Missing Important Information
Note: Our partner organizations have special coordinators who take care of the needs of volunteers and advice and support is always available. The coordinators help not only in difficult situations, but also advise on general issues and give tips on, for example, rewarding destinations. In the rare case where there are no coordinator, you get a phone number of Global Volunteers, which you can reach us in the evenings and on weekends as well.
Global Volunteers.de 's other programs in Guatemala
- Contact the Organization: Consultorio Medico San Andrés Itzapa Project
- Contact the Organization: Assisting Physically and Mentally Disabled Children at Hospital Hermano Pedro
- Quetzaltenango: Teaching Orphaned or Abandoned Children at Hogar de Niños Jerusalem
- Nuestros Ahijados: Providing Education, Food and Medical Care to Poor Children at Nuestros Ahijados
- San Roque: Volunteer at Women's Prison in San Roque
- San Felipe: Atkinson Family Clinic Volunteering in San Felipe
- Jocotanango: Volunteers Work in Day Care or School at Union escuela y Esperanza
- Contact the Organization: Improving the Living Conditions of Poor with Common Hope
- Maya Biosphere Reserve: Taking Care of Wild Animals at Wildlife Rescue Center in Guatemala
- San Felipe: Volunteer at Hospital Nacional Pedro de Bethancourth in San Felipe
- Contact the Organization: Assist Local Firefighters in their Operations in Antigua
- Contact the Organization: Hospice San Jose International Volunteering Program
- Contact the Organization: Hogares Communitarios - Day Care for Children of Single, Working Mothers
- Contact the Organization: Help Orphaned Children Learn and Earn at the Same Time at Nino Obrero
- Strandebereich: Tortoises, Iguanas and Alligators Project