- Duration of Program
- 2 Months
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Museum for Children Organization that works with children and has a museum where different educational projects can be developed. It does not work as a museum in traditional sense, but it is a playful - creative space where the projects developed are exhibited.The main aim is to contribute to the development of the tasks of the organization, to interact culturally with the staff.
- Major Responsibilities
- Participation in all the areas of the Museum.
- Developing of the planned projects.
- Assistance with the children.
- Cost/Program Fee
- USD 195
- What program fee Includes
To know what the program fee cover and doesn't cover, please contact the organization through the below given link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills/ Qualifications
Requirements: Aptitude to work with children
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food: The project cost bears the main meals and for further other additional food the volunteer has to pay through his own pocket.
Accommodation: The Company manages the entire accommodation and supervision during the project period. The volunteer will be entitled to a room in host family/hostel/hotel with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
Application process online, Interested candidate can apply on line through the below given link http://www.mentorabroad.org/book-and-buy.asp
- Any Missing Important Information
Travel insurance for your safety offered by our partner. This coverage is offered through a reputable provider at preferred rates for our students. Care Med Travel - International Travel Insurance offers an excellent policy for all our participants. It includes several special packages not typically found in most health insurance programs. These unique features are tailored to the special circumstances of your "Study Abroad Program." Rates are based upon the length of time you will be studying outside your home country. Caremed may cover you from 1 week to up to 2 years and your policy may be extended during your trip.
Mentor Abroad 's other programs in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Volunteering in New Community Centers in the Shantytowns of Buenos Aires
- Cordoba: Graphic Designing Internship Program in Argentina
- Cordoba: Internship Program in an Occupational Health Center
- Cordoba: Professional Valuable Workmanship Program
- Buenos Aires: Legal Service Internship Program
- Cordoba: Assist the Veterinary Staff in Daily Activities in a zoo Project
- Buenos Aires: Volunteer to Take Care of Children in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: Dental Care to People with Few Resources Project
- Buenos Aires: Cultural Theater Internship Program in Argentina
- Buenos Aires: International Recognized NGO Needs an Intern
- Cordoba: Internship Program in Interactive Media Project
- Cordoba: Health and Medical Observation Internship Program
- Cordoba: Take part in Child Development Project
- Buenos Aires: Coordination Assistant Internship in an Event Management Project
- Cordoba: Internship Program as a Marketing Assistant
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM