- Pastaza province
- Duration of Program
- 2 Weeks+
- Dates of Program
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
The program helps children from a community in the jungle (Pastaza-Ecuador), the objective is to help in children’s education, it helps them to maintain a connection with modern Ecuador, and help the local community in conservation issues , as well as on education.The schools on these areas have very low economic resources, the schools do not have enough human resources neither. In fact in the school at Km35 there is one teacher for 30 children from 6 different school grades. Volunteers let the school to be split into classes, allowing the teacher to give focused lessons to a smaller groups, improving children’s abilities , giving them an appropriate environment.
- Major Responsibilities
Volunteer role: There are different areas that you may be able to work in ,depending on how long you are staying, your Spanish level ,and your personal interests: teaching English, art , music or sports.
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
- Pick up from the airport
- In-country supervision
- Accommodation and Meal
- Country orientation
- Personal expenses
- Airfare Cost
- Visa Cost
- Vaccination cost
- Skills/ Qualifications
The willing to love children is needed for this project.Basic Spanish level is required.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Food: The project cost bears the main meals and for further other additional food the volunteer has to pay through his own pocket.
Accommodation: The Ordex manages the entire accommodation and supervision during the project period. The volunteer will be entitled to a room in host family/hostel/hotel with normal standards depending upon the project and it location.
- Application Process
Application process online, Interested candidate can apply on line through the below given link http://www.ordex.org
- Any Missing Important Information
Please note: Itineraries and activities are subject to change, according to the time of the year. For the summer time, camps and excursions are organized; you will be actively involved on it. Your help and new ideas will be appreciated for the Organization.
Ordex 's other programs in Ecuador
- Guayaquil: Opportunity to Work with Children with Extremely Underprivileged Conditions
- Quito: Opportunity to Learn about Professional Elderly Care in Quito
- Tambillo: Help Wild Animals Rescued from Mistreatment, Abuse, Traffic and Sickness Project
- Quito: Improve your Spansih Skills by Communicating with School Staff and the Kids
- Quito: Collaborate with Street Children Programs in Quito
- Quito: Participate in a Variety of Activities focused on Children Care in Quito
- Pastaza province: Join Summer Camp Projects to give Children the Opportunity to Develop Arts & Music
- Pastaza province: Help the Local Community in Conservation Issues as well as on Education
- Isabela Island: Assist Local Teachers in Variety of Duties According to your Abilities
- Quito: Share Medical Knowledge with Ecuadorian Doctors
- San Cristobal Island: Conservation Program in Galapagos Island
- Quito: Get Experience on the Medical area in Quito
- San Cristobal: Join Public Hospital based in San Cristobal Island to Help the Local Community
- Quito: Share your Time with Underprivileged Children and Famlies
- Puyo: Opportunity to Contribute to the Conservation of the Rainforest
Ordex in Other Countries
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM