- Buenos Aires
- Duration of Program
- 4 to 52 Weeks
- Dates of Program
- Flexible Dates
- Both (group and independent)
- Age Restrictions
- 18 Years+
- Project Review
Argentina is reach in culture and traditions because of which it is one of the important volunteer destination in South America. Warm, moderate, arid and cold climate makes Argentina a suitable place for volunteering. The major inhabitant of this country are 86.4% European (mostly Italian and Spanish), 8% Mestizo, 4% Arab and East Asian, 1.6% Amerindian are . Having such mixed society makes Argentina a better place to learn culture and traditions.
- Major Responsibilities
- Sharing informations and cultural values with local people
- Organizing many cultural programs in the community
- Helping local people in various ways
- Teaching english to children and adults
Major responsibilities of volunteers:
- Cost/Program Fee
- Contact the Organization
- What program fee Includes
- Tailored placement according to the participant’s skills and requirements
- Pre departure Information Pack
- Donations to the Project
- Orientation Meeting
- On-site Training
- Volunteer’s Handbook + map and information about the city
- Support staff in Buenos Aires
- Emergency Contact List
- Airport Exit tax
- Academic Credit
- Personal expenses
Program fee covers:
Program fee Does not covers:
- Skills/ Qualifications
No specific skills or qualifications are required but we expect our volunteers to be kind, flexible, friendly and having good communication skills. Volunteer most be good in spanish language.
- Arrangements for Room/Food
Volunteer will be staying in the heart of Buenos Aires. Living home will be provided with Comfortable rooms, single or shared, with private or shared facilities. Fully-equipped kitchen, games room, TV, Internet (including WiFi). Other Facilities includes bar, breakfast room, washing/drying area, luggage storage, tourist information and so on.
- Application Process
Application process follows the following steps
- Fill in Voluntario Global’s Application Form clearly stating your preferred volunteer dates, Spanish proficiency and any placement preferences you may have. If you’re applying for a Professional Program, you will need to send us a copy of your resume together with the completed application form. If any questions arise, please feel free to contact us.
- Once the application form has been completed, please send it as an attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the application material, we will assess your suitability for certain programs and match you with at least 2 different volunteering options. You will receive this information (including further details about each projects, tasks to be carried out, objectives, schedule, transportation, etc…) within the following 7 working days.
- Once you receive these options, please take some time to go over our terms and conditions and ask any further questions before making a final decision. Together with your “confirmation” email, we should receive the booking fee of us$ 50 that will be discounted when full payment is made.
- After all information is received and double checked (e.g., airline arrival particulars, copy of travel insurance), we will email you back stating your total payment. Please bear in mind that the confirmation process may take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on the project you’re being assigned and gathering of required information. You can make your final payment in person upon arrival through PAYPAL or by bank transfer.
- You will be sent a welcome package and letter from one of our coordinators
Volunteer appication form can be downloaded from the program website.
- Any Missing Important Information
Since you are about to volunteer in another country, we ask you to do necessary preparation befor going there. We prefer you to take some small gifts to local people. Having good knowledge on spanish language will be a plus point for this volunteering program. For more information on this project feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Voluntario Global 's other programs in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Organise Health Camps in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Helping Adults to Learn English in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Volunteer to Recreational Project in Argentina
- La Boca Community Center, & Buenos Aires : Assist in Community Center Kitchen Program in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Volunteer to Teach English to Children in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Work in Radio Broadcasting Program in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Working With Advertising Agency in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Assist in Childern Project Volunteer in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Local SchoolsTeaching Project in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Help Organizing Fundraising Events in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Graphics and Web Designing Project in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Fashion Designing Volunteer Project in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Marketing NGO Project in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Working in Child Care Center in Argentina
- Buenos Aires : Involve in Environment Conservation in Argentina
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROJECT/PROGRAM