- Visit the undulating landscapes and the Coffee growing area of Ethiopia,
- Explore different Tribal villages like Bench around Mizan Teferi town
- Experience the Suri People and their village on the west bank of the Omo river valley
This trip offers you the opportunity to live a unique experience together with the people of the Omo Valley who will show you the richness of their intangible cultural heritage.
- Day 1 - Addis Ababa – Jimma
Arrive at Bole International Airport in the capital of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, where you will be welcomed by Adimasu Tours representative and transferred to Jimma.
After breakfast, en-route visiting the undulating landscapes and the Coffee growing area of Ethiopia, overnight in Central Hotel Jimma.
- Day 2 - Jimma – Mizan Teferi
In the morning, drive to Mizan en-route visiting different Tribal villages like Bench around Mizan Teferi town and Cheko 10 km from Mizan Teferi town.overnight in a local hotel.
- Day 3 - Mizan Teferi – Kibish
After breakfast, drive to en-route enjoying the stunning view which unfolds in front of us, every minute of our drive, while driving from Mizan Teferi to Kibish, you will visit different Tribal villages and themes of the land, which especially on the way see Bebeka coffee plantation, heading to Dimma and see how Anyuak tribal look like.overnight in a local hotel.
- Day 4 - Kibish – Suri (Surma) villages
Full day in Kibish to visit the Suri People and their village on the west bank of the Omo river valley. Women wear their lips plates and girls, men and boys do body painting. Overnight in camping.
- Day 5 - Magoloni Springwater
Trekking to this beautiful spring water which is 3-hours away from Kibish (Suri’s main town). Overnight camping in the village.
- Day 6 - Kibish to Karo camping
- Day 7 - Karo Omorate – Dassenech Tribe
- Day 8 - One day in a Hamer village
- Day 9 - Turumi – Konso
- Day 10 - Konso – Arba Minch
- Day 11 - One day in a Dorze Village
- Day 12 - Soddo – Ziway Lake
- Day 13 - Back to Addis Ababa