- Experience of Helicopter Ride just over the towering snow-fed peaks
- Marvelous settlements, landscapes, terrains, lakes and Sagarmatha Nationla Park
- Marvelous views of Mt. Everest, Loa Tse, Nupse, Pumori and many other alluring mountain peaks
- We are landing and having breakfast at the 3800 meters from sea level.
- We are operating sharing Helicopter with other people even you are solo.
Helicopter ride tour in Nepal Himalayas with landing
Helicopter Ride Tour in Nepal Himalayas with Landing satisfies everyone with an incredible experience of flying over the world’s highest mountain peaks of Nepal into the heart of the Himalayan kingdom. A helicopter tour in Nepal is basically for those travelers who cannot walk long hours undertaking a particular trekking trip but don’t want to miss the opportunity to capture awe-inspiring mountain panorama views. The Himalayas of Nepal offers various incredible helicopter ride tours in Nepal with landings. Before venturing into a Helicopter Ride in Nepal Himalayas with Landing, travelers should be familiar with all kinds of helicopter ride tours in Nepal to find the right choice they prefer most. Now, let us discuss all possibilities of a Helicopter Ride Tour in Nepal Himalaya with Landing, their highlights, costs, itineraries, preparations, best seasons, and challenges.
- Day 1 - Take off from Kathmandu airport and explore Everest with breakfast at 3800 meters.
We need to wake up early morning in Kathmandu and drive to the domestic airport an hour before the flight. We’ll inform you a day before about the trip details.
Phase1: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla (5/7 minutes landing at Lukla for fueling and take off to Pheriche)
Phase 2: Fly to Pheriche and land for the shuttle
Phase 3: Shuttle to Kalapathar in two flights (for 4 and 5 people)
Phase 4: Take off from Pheriche to Syangbouche
Phase 5: After breakfast, take off from Everest view hotel to Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu
- Helicopter Tour to Everest and neighboring peaks from Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport.
- Ground transportation.
- Airport tax in Kathmandu
- Best view of Mount Everest and surroundings.
- Breakfast / Lunch
- National Park Permit Fee
You must have drinking water, Sunglass, suns crime, gloves, and down jackets with you.