- Teach English to children from grade one to grade seven
- Opportunity to be immersed in the local culture, food, languages and way of life
- Help maintaining health and safety standards for the children
Volunteers in this project will teach English to children from grade one to grade seven. Volunteers will be key in scheduling classes, teaching and marking of work with the supervision of a local teacher. Teaching English especially for native English speakers can be an easy task and volunteering is on its own a rewarding opportunity that cannot be missed. This is an opportunity to be immersed in the local culture, food, languages and way of life while you do what you love the most. Volunteers will work between 0800hrs to 1300hrs daily from Monday to Friday. They will also engage in facilitating feeding of children if you are attached to a school with a feeding program and help with maintaining health and safety standards for the children.
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner), Orientation, Airport pick up and drop off, Shared accommodation at a volunteer house, 24/7 in-country support
- Visas, Laundry, Beverages, Luxuries, Toiletries, Personal transport