- Experience the joy of knowing someone else's life has been improved because YOU were there.
- Partner with others who understand that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority, every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
- Contribute in the most meaningful way possible by volunteering in one of our life-changing projects.
- One of the most affordable volunteer-abroad programs available worldwide.
Would you like to help impoverished and struggling communities in Argentina recover, develop, and grow? Many Argentinians struggle with poverty and the harsh realities that come with it. The disadvantaged communities lack effective infrastructure and much needed development in crucial areas. They also lack many basic facilities such as transportation, education, healthcare, electricity, proper housing etc. Life is very difficult for these people from poor communities and they do not have access to necessary resources to help them come out of poverty.
In this volunteer program, you may be placed in non-profits, municipalities, schools and community centers and your responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the community as well your personal skills, talents and field of expertise. You can help in a variety of areas such as construction, education, planning, surveying, fundraising, information technology, accounting, organizing events, conducting training, promoting health awareness, and income generation programs etc. By devoting your time with community development, you will help improve the living conditions for many people in local communities. Your work will have big impact in the overall development of the community and provide the disadvantaged people with a chance to have a successful future. You will also get a wonderful opportunity to utilize your skills and knowledge for the benefit of the local communities while immersing yourself in a new culture. There are no specific qualifications to join this program. However, you must have basic Spanish skills.
Volunteers below the age of 18 years will need to be accompanied by an adult guardian. Volunteers can upgrade to private accommodation and half board meals with host family at additional cost.