- Experience the joy of knowing someone else's life has been improved because YOU were there.
- Partner with others who understand that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority, every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
- Contribute in the most meaningful way possible by volunteering in one of our life-changing projects.
- One of the most affordable volunteer-abroad programs available worldwide.
Do you want to protect vulnerable children from abuse and neglect? Do you have a passion for working with disabled children? Sadly, Argentina has a high population of disabled children, and they struggle to receive the specialized care they so desperately need. Though the government and other organizations attempt to serve these children the best they can, these programs are often lacking manpower and support. The poor disabled children in Argentina are in need of your help. Team up with Global Crossroad’s disabled children volunteer program and offer much-needed care to most needy and vulnerable children.
By joining this program, you will be helping provide therapy, occupational training, and recreational services to disabled Argentinian children and youth. Your duties will vary based on your skills, background, interests, and the current needs of the project, but you can be sure you will be making a profound and lasting difference volunteering with disabled children. Your tasks will include activities like Organizing educational and extracurricular activities, evaluating physical and mental health conditions of the children, assisting with rehabilitation, promoting therapeutic activities, planning and leading educational workshops and making the children smile and feel loved. There are no specific qualifications to join this program. However, you must have basic Spanish skills.
Volunteers below the age of 18 years will need to be accompanied by an adult guardian. Volunteers can upgrade to private accommodation and half board meals with host family at additional cost.