- Experience the joy of knowing someone else's life has been improved because YOU were there.
- Partner with others who understand that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority, every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.
- Contribute in the most meaningful way possible by volunteering in one of our life-changing projects.
- One of the most affordable volunteer-abroad programs available worldwide.
Do you want to join the fight against HIV/AIDS in Kenya? Do you want to make a difference in the face of healthcare in rural areas of Africa? Kenya struggles with a severe AIDS epidemic, and this disease especially affects the disadvantaged areas due to lack of awareness among the people. Many people lose their lives to AIDS every year. There is also a lack of support for those already affected, and they are also shunned by the society, leading them to live destitute lives. These is an urgent need to address this issue immediately and take effective steps for its prevention.
In this program, you will work closely with the local community and take part in various health initiatives. You will raise awareness about AIDS in the local communities and teach preventive measures. You will also help change social attitudes and stigma associated with AIDS. You will also provide counseling to the AIDS patients and provide them with medical attention, food, clothes etc., and help them manage their condition in a better way. Your support to this program you will improve the lives of people who have been infected with AIDS and help them live productive and meaningful lives. You efforts will provide much needed relief to the affected areas and educate the locate community about AIDS and stop myths about the diseases. Your work will play a crucial role in preventing the spread of AIDS and improving the health of the people.
Volunteers below the age of 18 years will need to submit parental consent or must be accompanied by an adult guardian.