Write for Us – Be a Contributor (Guest Blogging)
Are you interested in writing for one of the leading travel websites? Do you want to see your article featured on one of the fastest growing travel websites? Do you want to share your inspirational experience, travel stories, photo stories, tips, best 10’s, to a global audience of travelers? Do you believe in empowering and helping fellow travelers?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you’ve come to the right place for travel guest blogging.
This is what we are looking for:
We’re looking for unique articles (minimum 1000-2000 words) with 5 original photos in the follow 4 topics:
1. Things to do and see
10 best places to explore in Beijing
The best sea beaches in South India
8 best UNESCO landmarks to explore in Kathmandu
2. Guides and Topics
Nairobi’s best markets and Bazaars
7 best national parks of Costa Rica
The best cinemas in Sydney
An ultimate guide to visiting Peru
How to guides
3. Food and Drink
10 mouthwatering Korean dishes to try
10 best Indian restaurants in London
The best African food dishes
4. Art and culture
5 major historical cities of Russia
7 best Indian cultural traditions
5.Travel education or tips
7 safety tips while trekking in Nepal
10 tips to enjoy safari trips in Africa
The best ideas for exploring Thailand in summer
- Original Article: All articles must be authentic, not promotional, honest, and original content. The articles must not have been posted previously anywhere on the internet.
- Include bio and social media account: Make sure to include a bio at the bottom of the post with all your social media accounts and your travel blog linked so we can promote your article and you.
- External links: Please do not include any more than 3 external links within the body of the text. All links are no-follow, with the exception of the link to your personal blog.
- Photo or video stories: When submitting photo stories or videos, please submit a minimum of 1000 words to go with the photos or video plus captions for each photo explaining where it is and what is happening.
- Submit via word file: All articles should be submitted via Word and clearly indicate where in the article the photos should be placed.
- Don’t try to fake us: We only want to work with genuine writers who are trying to hone their writing skills and help fellow travelers by passing tips and ideas. if we feel you are trying to fake us, you are wasting your time, as we won’t be returning your email.
- Your own photo: submit up to 3-5 original photos taken by you.
Benefits for writing for us:
- Your profile, work and name on an internationally recognized travel website
- Honing your writing skills
- Helping or empowering fellow travelers by educating them
- Do Follow Backlink to your travel blog
- Future opportunities to promote your blog articles in our social media
- Promotion of your work on social media profiles and email lists with a combined audience of about 150k followers.
How to submit your work
If you are interested to submit your work,
- please send us an email at manager(at) travellersquest (dot) com.
- Before submitting your article, please carefully read our guidelines and make sure you can meet our criteria and your ideas fall in one of our 5 categories
- Before writing the article, please send a few topics and general outlines of the articles which we will review your and approve.
- If you have already written articles please send them to us for review, and we will reply back to you with a few of our suggestions to make it more useful for our readers.
- You agree to complete your article within 7 days from the day we approve it.
Important note: we apologize that we are unable to inform you if your pitch has been rejected. Only those whose pitches have been accepted will be contacted.
We can’t wait to hear from you!