Algiers City Tour
- Visit the beautiful 125 meter tall Church of Noter Dame d'Afrique that dominates the long bay above Bab El Oued
- Walk on the cobbled narrow streets and explore the complex houses, palaces and mosques in city known as the Casbah "The Citadelle"
- Explore the antique 17th century Ketchaoua Mosque.
- Visit the grand Bastion 23 palace which is located in front of the sea
Algiers is the capital of the biggest country in Africa that sits proudly above her magnificent bay, protruding from the sea like a white lady and has a beautiful view on a clear day. The life in the city feels bright, lively and has a definite European air. It has a refined European-style architecture combined with Moorish and Ottoman. It can definitely feel traditional and modern at the same time. You can't visit Algiers without roaming through the Casbah which is the true heart of the city. It is a district full of dark and narrow winding streets that looks like a labyrinth, it is the same setting where the 1966 "The Battle of Algiers" film took place. It is a mysterious, intriguing, fascinating place and deeply traditional. Once you walk on its cobbled twisting streets you feel like you are in another world.
Algiers is a city that continues to expand, and you feel that as a visitor. The good thing is that you will feel like a local and you won't stand out in the street like other countries which makes you feel more relaxed and enjoy your stay there. Algiers has some of the better places to stay in the country.
If you want to visit the white lady of Africa. Our travel experts will be happy to assist you to plan a memorable moment.
- Invitation letter and visa assistance.
- All transfers.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to museums