- Witness the biblical places that hold spiritual significance
- Learn about the history and culture of Armenia
- Explore the Armenian art and architecture
- Enjoy the natural scenery and landscapes
Choose one of the presented individual tour packages, customize it or create your private tour in Armenia with Jan Armenia Tours and Travel! Book with us & Let us show you the Land of old Legends, Biblical Stories and Ancient History!
This 2 days tour in Armenia will take you to the amazing historical and spiritual places where you will get acquainted with the most interesting stories and legends, Armenian architecture in different ages.
- Day 1 - Northern Armenia Tour
First stop is Lake Sevan. The high-mountainous Lake Sevan is the “pearl of Armenia”. Lake Sevan – located at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level in the center of the Armenian highland, 63 km northeast of the Armenian capital of Yerevan city and is the largest of the Caucasus lakes. Then in Dilijan the betaking forests will surround you. We will also explore the Goshavank Monastery – located in the middle of Goshavank village with wonderful nature. And the last stop is well-known travel destination in Armenia – Hagharstin Monastery – its beauty is breathtaking unreal. Haghartsin monastery was built in the 10th century by the Bagratuni dynasty. It was built in the place of pagan temple. This amazing complex includes 4 churches and cross-stones (khachkars). During your second day-trip you will discover Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries, included in UNESCO list. The monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin are located within 20 minutes of drive from each other. On your way to powerful monasteries you will have a stop next to the Sanahin Old Bridge from the 12th century.
- Comfortable vehicles
- Guide service, if mentioned
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Personal Expenses
- Food, if not selected
- Accommodation, if not selected
- Additional alcoholic drinks