- Overnight camping
- Boat trip
- Jungle hiking
If you want to experience a THUE adventure then the amazon survival tour is the most adventurous tour that we offer. The FOCUS of the Amazon survival tour will be learning survival tips deep inside the heart of the Amazon rainforest, 100-200km from Manaus, Brazil. Yes, there will be some bird watching and you will see animals too.
- Day 1 - Beging the Trip from manaus
At 8 am you’re gonna be picked up from your hotel in Manaus and taken to Ceasa port.
Here is where YOUR AMAZON SURVIVAL TOUR BEGINS!
Your first taste of adventure is a cruise down the Rio Negro on a speed boat.
The first stop: is Catalao. A floating village where you will see the LARGEST SCALED FISH IN THE WORLD! The Giant Arapaima Gigas.
Touch them if you dare! Don’t worry, although they are strong, they are harmless. You can feed them too.
The next stop is the FASCINATING PHENOMENON called the meeting of the waters. This is where the black waters of the Rio Negro meet the brown waters of the Solimões River. AMAZINGLY the two colors don’t mix! Don’t forget to take selfies for your social media pages!
From there it’s off to the lodge for lunch. Delicious local cuisine is served at noon.
In the Afternoon at 2:30 pm, we begin heading to the spot to set up the first camp in the Amazon Jungle.
Here is your first taste of Amazon survival. You will trek into the jungle to set up your first night’s camp.
After dinner, you’ll be finishing the day with a trip through the darkness of the amazon night to some cayman spotting by boat.
- Day 2 - Camping out in the Jungle
At 5:30 am a canoe trip is done to watch the sunrise and to get a close-up view of the forest waking up to a new day. At 7 am breakfast is served and then at 8 am a jungle hike starts and finishes at 11:30 am. During the walk, the guide explains the flora and fauna of the Amazon rainforest. Much is learned about medicinal plants, spiders, and trees and there is even a chance of seeing monkeys.
The afternoon activity starts at 3 pm. It is canoeing in the flooded forest and the small channels. It is a great opportunity to see and learn about the flora and fauna of this fantastic Amazon jungle and go fishing for some piranhas as the native people in the Amazon do. back to camp. At night is time to look for the nocturnal life out in the jungle by boat with a spotlight.
- Day 3 - Exploring the jungle by boat and land
Before breakfast is time to do another trekking in a different area and explore the jungle as the wildlife in waking out for a new day. back to camp for breakfast and move on to another place to camp out. In the afternoon we will leave by boat to explore the small channels of the amazon for bird watching and also to go fishing for some fish for dinner. back to camp. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 4 - Exploring the Jungle by Boat
In the Morning after breakfast, there is a morning hike to learn some of the survival techniques and look out for fruits and other stuff that are eatable in the amazon jungle, back to camp to prepare lunch.
in the Afternoon there is a boat trip done by paddling the same channels looking out for some wildlife that lives in the region.
At nights the group leaves once again by boat to sport some caimans and other creatures that show up during the time. back to camp and overnight.
- Day 5 - Learm Survival tecniques
Breakfast is served and after breakfast, the group will leave on a full day trek and learn as much about the flora, and fauna of the Amazon, and also more about How to survive out in the Amazon Jungle. back to camp overnight. After dinner there opportunity to go out fishing with a harpoon-like the local people of the Amazon. back to camp and overnight.
- Day 6 - End of the trip
In the morning the group will the Camp after breakfast and explore the Vazea area looking for monkeys, birds and other animals amount the river and the Caimans of the Amazon region. Back to the lodge for lunch.
At 02:00 pm departure back to Manaus arriving at the 04:30 pm.
- Transportation Manaus x Jungle X Manaus
- All meals Breakfast , lunch . Dinner
- Biligue guide
- Hammocks with mosquito neets
- mineral water
- Extra Transportation
- tips for guides and satff
- soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR TRIP TO THE AMAZON:
• Face Masks
• Bring along insect repellant.
• Sun cream.
• Hat or cap.
• Comfortable clothes.
• Pocket knife.
• Long pants and long sleeve shirts.
• Hiking Shoes and Sandals.
• Rain jacket our Poncho.
• Small water bottle.
• Camera our smartphone for taking photos.
• Flight information about arrival and departure.
• Name and address of hotel our hostel in town.
• Passport number.
• Vaccination card.
• Maximum luggage 25lbs per person. Passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in our office or at the hotel in Manaus.
• Avoid giving money to the community children; giving small gifts such as toys, comic books or other items is welcome.
• Itinerary specifics are subject to change.
• Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 02:00 p.m. will only be able to do the night activity on the first day.
• Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer.