- Get a taste of salad water - this dynamic drink is called whiskey due to its strong flavor, acting as an incredible palate cleanser to get you ready for the tour.
- Try our national dish, served with a delicious side of tender sausages.
- Get a real feel of Downtown Cairo, while learning about this historic center and witnessing unfiltered local life
- Visit 8+ stops, and eat where/what the locals eat, away from tourist traps
- Get all your questions answered by your fun guide, maybe you'll even call them a friend by the end of the evening
On this tour you try a delicious array of local dishes including Egypt's national dish, Koshary, home-style Egyptian dishes, and a distinctive dish called Molokhiya, along with the best Baba Ghanoug we’ve ever had. Downtown is Cairo’s charming center known for its picturesque European-inspired buildings, lively streets and diverse crowd.
On this half-day tour, spend 4-5 hours eating your way through Cairo's busy center, learning about its history and enjoying delicious dishes amongst locals.
- Day 1 - This is a half-day activity
This tour covers 8+ food/beverage stops in 4-5 hours with a small group of seven (maximum). We also offer private tours.
- Food/beverages at all 8+ stops (veg. option available)
- A local, English speaking tour guide telling you about the stories of the food and landmarks of Downtown
- Unlimited mineral (bottled) water
- Generous tipping of waiters at all the restaurants
- Non-alcoholic drink at the last stop
- A list of all the foods is sent 48 hours after the tour ends
- A guarantee that your belly will be full!
- Tipping your guide (optional)
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Any food/beverages not already part of the route
- 14% VAT
The tour is available everyday except Friday with the exception of national holidays.