- Explore Giza Complex, The Three Pyramids, The Sphinx, The Valley Temple, The Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Admire Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Abu Simbel Temples in Upper Egypt
- Taste the true meaning of a cultural-historical vacation
- Immerse Yourself into Egypt Fascinating History
- Live a Fairytale in the Treasures of Luxor City
The magic and beauty never end in Egypt where the history of the oldest civilization on earth is explored in full luxury. The clients will enjoy the finest treatment in the mesmerizing destinations of Cairo, Luxor, and the great Abu Simbel temple. Those five days will be the highlight of your life as you will taste the true meaning of a cultural-historical vacation.
- Day 1 - Arrival to the Land of History
Enjoy being in the wonderland of the great Ancient Pharaohs. Upon your arrival, our professional delegate will meet you at Cairo Airport and offer you the best service for all of what you need to finish all of the official papers till reaching Four Seasons 5* high-luxury hotel in Cairo for overnight and enjoy your delicious dinner while looking through the window at the fanciful view.
- Day 2 - Immerse Yourself into Egypt Fascinating History
Start your 5 days luxury holiday in Egypt by having your tasty breakfast meal and then your tour guide will take you on a tour to explore Cairo tourist attractions starting with the outstanding Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum.
Giza Pyramids Complex
It has many tombs. It consists of the great Giza Pyramids (Khufu, Khafre, Mankaure) that are considered to be one of the seven wonders of the world and the Khufu Pyramid is considered to be the grandest in the complex... This complex also contains the amazing Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
The Great Pyramid
It s an astonishing engineering accomplishment as it s the greatest Pyramid that has ever been built. It was built by King Khufu. It contains about 2300000 blocks. These white Tura limestone blocks give the pyramid a smooth surface.
The Great Sphinx
It is the oldest known monumental sculpture all around the world, all tourists come from around the world to witness the beauty of its shape as it has a head of a man (Khafre s head) and a body of a lion which has many spiritual and mythical meanings.
The Valley Temple
It is a gorgeous space as its inner space has witnessed the purification and the Mummification process of the mummy of the king.
After having a dazzling experience in Giza, you ll have your toothsome lunch meal and will move with your expert tour guide to the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum
You can not come to Egypt without visiting the marvelous Egyptian Museum that contains recherch Ancient archaeological items. It is the largest museum in the region.
Finally, we transfer you to the airport so that you travel to Aswan. Upon arrival, our representative will help you to have check-in at Sofitel Legend Old Cataract 5* high-luxury hotel in Aswan with a beautiful view so that you have your overnight.
- Day 3 - Come Face to Face with the Historical Abu Simbel
Morning time, have your awesome breakfast at the hotel and join your Egyptologist tour guide to enjoy a special tour to Abu Simbel.
Abu Simbel Temples
It is a site that consists of two temples built by the Egyptian King Ramses II. There are four colossal statues of Ramses in front of the main temple which are magnificent examples of Ancient Egyptian art.
You will have now your special lunch and go with our representative in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the train station in Aswan to travel to Luxor. You ll have an unforgettable night at Sofitel Winter Palace 5* high-luxury hotel in Luxor where you are going to stay overnight.
- Day 4 - Live a Fairytale in the Treasures of Luxor City
Start your day with an impressive breakfast meal, then join our Egyptologist tour guide in a tour to visit the gorgeous Luxor tourist attractions starting with:
Valley of the Kings
It s royal burials that are located in the west bank of Luxor that has 63 terrific royal tombs. It's the final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and King Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
It is a mortuary temple at Deir el-Bahri. It was built by Queen Hatshepsut who is considered to be one of the most formidable women in ancient Egypt.
Colossi of Memnon
They are two incredible massive stone statues for the royal Pharaoh, Amenhotep III. They depict him in a seated position and they are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone.
Now it s your time to have your lunch and go-ahead to continue the rest of your tour in Luxor.
It s so impressive temple and one of the top Egypt tourist attractions because it s the largest temple ever. It s, in fact, three temples suited on 247 acres of land. It is dedicated to Amun-Re, who is the main deity of the Theban triad.
Now you are going to fly back to Cairo for overnight.
- Day 5 - End of Your Luxury Experience in Egypt
You will have your delicious breakfast and join our representative to check out and go safely to Cairo Airport to fly back home. Hint: You can share your thoughts about adding or removing any tours from your itinerary to be able to accommodate your requirements and fulfill your needs.
- Meet and Greet service by our employees at the airports.
- Accommodations in A Luxury Hotel in Cairo for 2 Nights.
- Accommodations in A Luxury Hotel in Luxor for 1 Night.
- Accommodations in A Luxury in Aswan for 1 Night.
- Entrance fees to all sites indicated on the itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trips.
- Domestic Flights between Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor.
- Meals are included during your itinerary.
- 1 First-class train ticket from Aswan to Luxor.
- All Transfers by private A.C Cars.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Optional tours.
- Personal spending.
- Entry inside the Pyramids, the Solar Boat, the Royal Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum & Tutankhamun, Seti I & Ramses VI Tombs in the Valley of the Kings “Payable on Spot”.