- Witness the magical Northern Lights
- Venture into the pristine nature and spectacular Arctic landscapes
- Enjoy a traditional Lappish barbecue
- Hear the legends, stories and tales of Finland
Hunt for the Northern Lights in the middle of the untouched nature, escaping from the light pollution of the town. Taste a traditional Lappish barbecue and warm yourself by the fire while waiting for the magical lights.
*Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity and are therefore not guaranteed.
At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
Infant under 4 is complimentary
Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Day 1 - Day Tour
Departure: 19:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3 hours
Finnish Lapland, one of the best ideal place to spot the Northern Lights, you will hunt for the magical lights surrounded by an astonishing view of the sparkling snow-covered nature!
Your guide provides you with a pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/accommodation, and you will be taken about 20 km away from the city to a beautiful natural lakeside, where there is no light pollution, the ideal place to spot this magnificent natural phenomenon.
Surrounded by the spectacular Arctic landscapes, you will be in the middle of untouched nature with millions of stars up above your head. Once there, you will be provided with a traditional Lappish barbecue with warm blueberry tea, and your guide will tell you all about the Northern Lights and its tales and stories.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- 20-25 km Transport away from the City Lights
- Lappish BBQ: sausages, Arctic fish soup, Lappish bread and blueberry tea
- Personal Expenses