- Local life
- Traditional way of farming
- Nepali village
What is a Nepalese Community like?
Nepalese Community is one of the well-coordinated communities. The traditional way of life distinguishes these communities from the rest of the world. Above all, the pure and undisturbed nature provides you with the integration opportunities at its best form of tranquillity, peace and happiness. We pride ourselves on our approach to life in a peaceful manner.
Our Community Integrations Programs are designed to provide you with the best opportunity of a local life in which you live like a local and embrace the culture. You will eat local food with the local people in a traditional fireplace. Imagine a morning where you yourself will try to milk a cow or carry the milk pot up to the kitchen. The opportunity is still there to clean the cowshed and take part in making compost fertilizer, work in the organic field and know how the vegetables are produced. Excited? This could be your next adventure.
You can spend the morning by simply visiting the neighbours or by collecting the fodders for the cattle. These totally new and interesting activities are awaiting your participation to make your moments memorable. You can either have a day out in the farming activities or a visit to neighbouring communities and indulge in a local dance with music from the local people.
Travelling to the community is the best way to experience a natural and simple way of life with local cultural immersion. So the community Integrations Programs are the best-recommended activities during your travel to Nepal as it opens the door to experience the brotherhood by participating or observing in the ancient old traditional activities.
The community integration activities are the best form of responsible travel, thus the best model of sustainable tourism. Your contributions to these communities motivate these communities to conserve their environment and promote their culture. Be ready, what awaits you is full of exciting surprises, travelling and staying in these eco-friendly communities of Nepal and get the real experience of being a local.
Day 1: Depart after breakfast to the community
Day 2,3,4: engage in multiple activities within the community, helping the local families.
Day 5: Final farewell and depart to Kathmandu
- Local guide for community Tour
- Transportation to and from the community
- Farewell program by the host family
- All your meals (As per Nepali standard)
- Accommodation in the local community. (this will be basic but comfortable)
- Short Hikes and tour to the neighbouring community
- 1-night hotel at Kathmandu on day 5 (if needed)
- Mineral water, soft beverages and alcoholic drinks of any nature
- Gifts to the host family- please ask your guide on day 1 what this may entail so you have an idea of the perfect gift.
- Educational materials to the school- we highly recommend you bring educational materials to the community as they will really benefit from this.
- Gratuity to the local guide
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any unforeseen cost that occurred beyond our the control Travel Insurance