- See Amsterdam's canals & gable houses by night and the White Cliffs of Dover
- See Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- See the Tiergarten, Alexanderplatz, Russian War Memorial, Brandenburg Gate & historic Reichstag building
- Visit the richly historical city of Dresden that was decimated in WW2 and then reborn
- See the rebuilt Baroque architecture of the Royal Residence, Zwinger Palace, Opera House and Frauenkirche
The ultimate collision of history and modernity happen here in the arms of Eastern Europe. 8 days will jive you from London to Vienna, passing by windmill lands, gothic spires and some of the best partying cities on the European map.
7 Nights / 8 Days : Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague & Vienna
- Day 1 - LONDON TO AMSTERDAM
8 days of heart pounding adventure kick off today. Meet up with your Contiki posse & share notes on London town before hitting the road to Amsterdam.
Shortly before we find our ferry for France, we'll be taking in the English coastline beauty of the White Cliffs of Dover. They owe their gorgeousness to their composition of chalk - you're learning and we haven't even left the UK!
Off the ferry we arrive in the port town of Calais - French soil! We travel north via Belgium before reaching ... Amsterdam!
Cross off another country off your list as you cruise through Belgium on your way to Amsterdam.
Tonight, the famed for fun Amsterdam is ours to explore. An undisguised Red Light District & plenty of bars are there for the curious.
- Day 2 - Amsterdam
Amsterdam is cute as a button & sure to win your heart with its canals, obscure museums & a café culture like no other. This afternoon use your time to get local, bar hop, museum crawl, and see what other tastes take your fancy, this town is famous for pancakes, frites and so much more.
- Day 3 - Amsterdam to Berlin
Out of Amsterdam, onto the autobahn and on the fast-track to uber-cool Berlin. That's on today's agenda.
On the world map of cool party vibes, Berlin has a gold star. We've got two nights to explore every inch of this amazing city, and we'll kick it off with a bit of history into the city and its troubled and interesting past. Once we arrive your Trip Manager can point you in the right direction to go and see the sights.
- Day 7 - PRAGUE TO VIENNA VIA KUTNA HORA
Today we exchange the Czech Republic for Austria, waving goodbye to pretty Prague knowing that cultured Vienna is coming right up.
Before Vienna we'll be stopping in the Bohemian city of Kutna Hora, remembering that Bohemia is the name of the place and not a nod to the fashion sense of the people that live there. Make the local Sedlec Ossuary chapel a high priority, it's decked out and furnished in the bones of over 40,000 ... humans. Eeep!
Austria, we have arrived! And we're ready to get straight into your musical legacy. Put your name next to the optional classical night out in one of the city’s imperial palaces, you will not regret it.
- Day 8 - Depart Vienna
Let's delay the inevitable goodbyes as long as we can. Enjoying a leisurely breakfast and taking some time to continue exploring Vienna should do the trick. Then at about lunch time things will start wrapping up - we'll talk shock about how much we've done in just over a week, and wish to the travel gods we could do it all again - 8 times over.
- 7 nights accommodation in Hostels on multi-share
- Transfers by Coach as per itinerary
- Expert Trip Manager, Driver and Local Guides
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- International, Domestic and Internal Airfare with Airport taxes.
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel / Land Surcharges applicable during peak period if any.
- Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Optional Excursion and other items of a personal nature.
- Meals and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of Foreign exchange for Personal use.
- GST payable to Govt. of India.