- Visit to one of the wonder of the world "Taj Mahal" at Sunrise.
- Celebrating Holi Festival as a Grand Party in Agra along with the locals.
- Visit the heritage and beautiful fort of Agra.
- Visit to the Mehtab Bagh (Moon Garden) for sunset at Taj Mahal.
- Visit to 15th century old Delhi, rickshaw tour and evening street food tour of Old Delhi.
This package might be fulfilling the bucket list of your dream trips, Short and Unique tour packages including the full tour of one of the wonders of the world " The Taj Mahal" and enjoying one of the best festivals to be celebrated in India "The Festival of Colours HOLI"
Tour Dates: 18th - March 2022- 20th March 2022 (Delhi - Agra - Delhi).
Agra: It is a place to one of the seven wonders of the world, The Taj Mahal which is the world's famous mausoleum on the bank of the second holiest river of India "Yamuna", was commissioned in 1632 by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shaha Jahan as a memorial for his most favorite wife Mumtaz.
Agra Fort is one of the beautiful palaces which was built by the great king Akbar in 1565. It includes the Moti masjid, Diwan-e-Khas which are halls for the public and private audience, Jahangir's palace, shish Mahal and, many more notable buildings. The Fort was once renovated by Shah Jahan and converted into a palace. Other places which come in the must-visit list include Itimad-Ud-Dulah and Mehtabh Bagh i.e Moon Garden which gives a beautiful view of the Taj Mahal from the riverside with different lights. Being the capital of the Mughal Empire once, the city of Agra has a big list of places that you need to visit and appreciate the skill and artistic view of the building and structure built here.
Missing even one would be missing one wonderful and overwhelming experience.
Travel Dates: 18th - March 2022- 20th March 2022 (Delhi - Agra - Delhi).
Visit Delhi and Agra/ Celebrating Holi Festival in Agra.
- Day 1 - 18th March 2022: Delhi to Agra (3-4 hours drive).
Pick up from the Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi, start to drive towards Agra through one of the best expressways in India, On arrival check-in Hotel after some relaxation drive to visit beautiful Agra Fort, later in the evening experience one of the best sunsets at Taj Mahal from riverside moon gardens (Mehtabh Bagh), later after dinner at one of the best restaurant in Agra, drop at the Hotel. Overnight relax.
- Day 2 - 19th March 2022: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour and Holi Festival Celebrations
Early morning drive to visit wonderful Taj Mahal with sunrise and beautiful light to take some great pictures and know about the detailing of the monument, later come back to the hotel after breakfast, change clothes for the big celebrations of Holi festival. Drive to the venue where everything will be prearranged by our company. (Drinks, Colours, Music, etc.), Enjoy the festival till late afternoon after having lunch at the venue drive back to the Hotel. Overnight relax.
- Day 3 - 20th March 2022: Drive back to Delhi (3-4 hours drive) and Old Delhi visit.
After breakfast at the hotel, start driving towards Delhi, arrival drop off at Jama Masjid Mosque (one of India's beautiful and biggest mosques), drive through all the local markets passing by heritage Havelis and palaces, later in the evening a beautiful end of the trip by giving you perfect street food tour in Old Delhi. Dropping off facility at particular Hotel and airport is customizable kindly let us know.
Tour Ends here.
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Car for drives and city tour excursion as per itinerary, all-inclusive. (Fuel for car, road and state taxes, special entry to any holy city, toll fees, parking fees, insurance, and driver's food and lodging).
- A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting, and sufficient English to communicate.
- Every city sightseeing tour by car. and Driver will wait when you will go to visit any monument.
- Water bottle for drink available in the car.
- 3 Star Hotel included for 18th & 19th March
- Entrances/Camera Fees are all included of every monument mentioned in the Itinerary.
- English Speaking Guided Tours of Every Monument.
- Rickshaw Tour and Food Tour is also included.
- Holi Festival Party (Drinks, Colours, Food, Music)
- 5 Meals including Breakfast for 2 Days at Hotel, Dinner for all 3 Days are included in the package
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, and Beverages (Except Holi Celebration)
- Medical and baggage insurance.
- All other services which are not specified.
Dates & Availability
Write a Review
Mr. Mukul and India Private Tours are absolutely amazing! Just before the Pandemic I traveled to India from the United States and had an amazing experience. My friends and I spent 10 days traveling to different parts of the country. From New Delhi, to Agra, and Holi Festival , Mukul and his team provided excellent service. They were always on time, friendly, and followed every safety protocol. I would highly recommend this service for all of your travel needs. His team of tour guides are second to none. They are so knowledgeable and went above and beyond to meet all of our requests. Mukul is excellent at communicating and responds in a timely manner. Even during the pandemic the traveling accommodations were very comfortable and clean. Mukul is extremely professional and personable. You will not find a better driver or private tour company.
Driver India Private Tours
Thank you Rachel! Happy to see that you had a great time with us. Looking forward to seeing you again in the coming future.