- A well-curated cycle tour with full of desi adventures
- Visit the pink city of Jaipur
- Explore the villages of India, some hidden towns, ancient forts and much more
- Experience prayers next to sacred river Yamuna and explore the lanes of Vrindavan.
Golden Triangle is an all-time favorite of tourist coming to India, maybe the first designed tour product in India. Millions of people from all over the world come on this route to experience the Taj Mahal, the pink city of Jaipur, and historic yet modern Delhi. This route is full of desi adventures, experiences, shopping, and sometimes scams but still fun and most famous route in India.
On this route, people enjoy the famous places but miss out on the secret and real India and a lot more history, heritage, and stories. With a well-curated cycle tour on this route, all we want to do is to take you to the villages of India, some hidden towns, ancient forts, and add more adventures to the Golden Triangle and maybe make it more colorful. For sure this trip is going to take you to the soul of India, the villages, old markets, hidden towns, and much more!
- Day 1 - Delhi-Vrindavan-Agra-Taj Mahal-Sikri-Bharatpur- Day 1 to Day 6
We are going to start from Delhi by 06.00 am in the morning. Exploring some of the hidden villages, spiritual centers of Indian culture, trying out local drinks and chai, temple, and understanding the history of this region are the major highlights. We will also experience prayers next to sacred river Yamuna and explore the lanes of Vrindavan.
- Cycles & Vehicle
- Guides & Co-Guides
- International Flight Tickets
- Personal Expenses