- Visit the Qutab Minar - 72 meters high and one of the most perfect towers in the Persian world.
- Visit the Raj Ghat and nearby ghats where the founder of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi and thereafter Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were cremated.
- Ride on cycle rickshaws, a remarkable way to explore and picture the hustle and bustle as well as the color of the narrow winding streets.
- Explore the astonishing Taj Mahal, the unparalleled glory and beauty of the building surpasses all human imaginations.
The Golden Triangle is perhaps the most celebrated travel routes in the world that brings to you within a short span of time some incredible sights, great food options, shopping for crafts and also the contrast as well vibrations of India's culture. The pure Muslim theme of Agra is juxtaposed to the Hindu traditions of Jaipur. Then, there is Delhi that offers a harmonious blend of Hindu, Muslim and British heritage as well as the new face of modern India. Hence, this vacation is an amazing potpourri of India's historical journey.
- Day 1 - Arrival / Delhi
Welcome to India, or as we say ‘atithi devo bhava’ (the guest is an incarnation of God). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
- Day 2 - Delhi Tour
After breakfast, embark on a city tour of New Delhi. Our tour includes a visit to the Qutab Minar - 72 meters high and one of the most perfect towers in the Persian world. The Iron Pillar which has survived the vagaries of weather for over 1500 years. Then, we will continue our expedition with a drive to the Lutyens Delhi which is considered to be the corridors of power and serenity. Our tour also includes a drive pass through the Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House as well a stop at India Gate.
- Day 3 - Delhi / Jaipur (270 Kms) (05 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, we will drive to Jaipur along one of the India’s finest freeways. After rest and relaxation, you will have a guided walk along the lanes and bye-lanes of the old city. The city is best-explored on foot and only the inquisitive visitor willing to go into the rastaas (streets) and galis (lanes) will feel the spirit of the city. Jaipur’s colorful bazaars tantalize the eye with enameled blue pottery, exquisite gem-studded jewelry, engraved brass work traditional block-printed fabrics and brightly patterned dhurrie rugs together with traditional crafts and miniature painting.
- Day 4 - Jaipur
After breakfast, we will visit the Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds. Then, we visit Amber Fort, the former capital of the royal Jaipur. Our guide will elaborate about the history of this architectural masterpiece with its mirror-studded alcoves, dazzling mosaics and water-cooled swings that delight today’s visitors.
Later, we visit the Panna Meena ka Kund. This beautiful place was constructed during sixteenth century. Then, we will proceed on a tour to the City Palace & Observatory. The City Palace in the heart of the old city is a blend of Rajasthan and Mughal architecture. Next, we visit the Solar Observatory - an astronomical treasure house, with solar device that give accurate predictions till date.
- Day 5 - Jaipur / Fatehpur Sikri / Agra (245 Kms) (06 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Agra stopping at Mehtab Bagh and deserted capital city of Fatehpur Sikri. This abandoned capital of the Mughals is a perfectly preserved city at the height of the empire’s splendour. We also stop at the on the way.
- Day 6 - Agra / Delhi (205 Kms) (04 Hrs Drive) (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays) Delhi / Departure
Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. No matter how many pictures you have seen or no matter how high your expectations are at this place, Taj never lets you down - the unparalleled glory and beauty of the building surpasses all human imaginations.
Later, we will drive to Delhi along one of the India’s finest freeways. Upon arrival in Delhi, transfer to the International airport to board your onward flight.
- Accommodation on twin share basis
- American breakfast
- Air-conditioned private Sedan Car
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Old City Walk in Jaipur
- Jeep Ride at Amber
- Local guides
- Entrances/Camera & Video Fee to monuments
- Expenses of Personal nature such as Laundry, Drinks, Tips, Telephone calls etc