- Learn about religious history of Rome in Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- Explore the grand Colosseum, an architectural feat
- A professional and licensed guide to guide you
- Learn about the culture and history of Rome
A SHORT STAY IN ROME IN WHICH YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE TOP ATTRACTIONS OF ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY.
We will arrange your accommodation and tours so you will not miss out on anything. Once you book with us, we will send you a more detailed program about the accommodation and the itinerary.
This tour includes a guided visit to the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel and another one to the Colosseum, both 2hr long with specialized licensed tour guides. You can let us know which of our available schedules works best for you. The accommodation is of course, figured out as well and it is in Rome’s city center, close to Termini Station.
In this 3 days 2 nights, you will have plenty of time to wander the city, learn about the ancient history of the Romans, try some typical Roman cuisine and lots more. We arrange everything for you to lay back and embrace the authentic Italian culture , you won’t have a strict schedule or a tour guide to follow 24/7. We are going to provide you useful tips, suggestions on what to do, eat and see on your free time.
DEPARTURES: Every Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday all year
DURATION: 3 days
ACCOMMODATION TYPE: You can choose to stay in top rated HOSTELS/GUEST HOUSES or , depending on your budget, upgrade to 2 STAR HOTELS/B&B
ROOM TYPE: Multi-share room - Private double/twin room - Single room
TOUR TYPE: This package is designed as a do-it-yourself, independent exploration package. You will be free to explore the city independently and the second day you will join a preorganised Italy on a Budget tour.
- 2 nights accommodation in one of our partner hostel centrally located
- Welcome pack with info about the city and a map of Rome
- Assistance at check in of one of our team - Guided walking tour of the Colosseum and the Roman forum
- Entry tickets to the Colosseum and Roman forum
- Guided walking tour of the Vatican museums including the Sistine chapel
- Entry tickets to the Vatican museum
- Personal Expenses