- Visit the Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park and the Atomic Bomb Dome
- See Itsukushima Shrine and its famous floating torii gate
- Witness Himeji Castle, one of Japan's last surviving feudal age castles.
Visit Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and the Atomic Bomb Dome. Take a cruise to Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island, best known for its floating torii gate. And see Himeji Castle, one of Japan's last surviving feudal age castles.
- Day 1 - Osaka (Kansai)
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, clear customs and immigration before boarding the transfer to your accommodation.
- Day 2 - Osaka- Himeji -Hiroshima (B)
After breakfast, we depart Osaka for Hiroshima. On route, we will stop at Himeji Castle, one of Japan's last surviving original castles. Himeji Castle is also called 'the White Heron Castle', because of its sweeping, elegant architecture. It was registered in 1993 as one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the country.
We then continue on to Hiroshima.
- Day 3 - Hiroshima - Osaka (B)
Today, we begin our day with a trip to Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island. The shrine and its torii gate are unique for being built over water, appearing to float on the sea during high tide.
We then head back to Hiroshima city to visit the sprawling grounds of the Peace Memorial Park and the Atomic Bomb Dome, both of which commemorate the victims of the atomic bomb used in World War II.
Afterwards we make our way back to Osaka.
- Two nights 3-star hotel accommodation with breakfast (B)
- Coach transportation
- Visit Himeji Castle
- Hiroshima guided day tour
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenditures and anything not stated
- International or domestic flights