- Kenya's most celebrated game park
- The Big Five and many other species of game
- The greatest wildebeest migration
The Maasai Mara is Kenya's most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year.
- Day 1 - Mombasa - Mara
Depart from hotel in the morning and transfer to Mombasa airport for onward flight to Maasai Mara arriving at the Mara fig tree camp in the afternoon for lunch.Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight at the camp
- Day 2 - : Masai Mara
Full day game drive with picnic lunch box including visit to the mara river to see the wildebeest migration.dinner and overnight at the camp.
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is
difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe,
wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs,
buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara
that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place.
This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the
Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their
heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal,
hyena and vultures
- Day 3 - Mara - mombasa
Early breakfast ,game drive ,lunch then proceed to airstrip for onward flight to arrive by 1600 hrs where the safari ends.on arrival transfer to your hotel for beach leisure
- Transport on shared custom made 4x4 land cruiser ideal for game viewing and photography -Full board accommodation whilst on safari -Accommodation in double/triple room -All park entrance fees to include government taxes -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide -All AM and PM game drives as detailed in the itinerary - -Start in and end mombasa -Personalized service,return flight mombasa-mara-mombasa,return transfers in mombasa
- Tips -Laundry -Beverages/Drinks -International flights -Visas -Items of a personal nature -Any other extras not detailed in -maasai village