- Safari at the Mara, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Get mesmerized with the scenic beauty of the Great Rift Valley
- A chance to spot the Big 5 along with the great wildebeest migration
Go for an exciting safari among the vast plains of the Masai Mara National Reserve. Drive from Nairobi and get amazed with the spectacular views of the Great Rift Valley on the way. Spot the Big 5 and the abundant wildlife species on game drives. Also, visit the nearby Maasai village to explore the culture and traditions of the Maasai people, at your choice.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Full-day game drive at Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
- Day 1 - Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
Get picked up from your hotel/accommodation in the morning. Drive towards the Maasai Mara National reserve through the Great Rift Valley, from where you can enjoy the scenic views at the escarpment and stop at the nearby Narok town on the way. Arrive in time for lunch and go for a game drive in the afternoon.
Have dinner and stay the night at the lodge.
- Day 2 - Full-day game drive at Masai Mara
Go for a full-day game drive across the rich tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The park is known for its spectacular great wildebeest migration and is home to the Big Five- lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo and rhino. Spot several wildlife species among the vast open plains. The Sand, Talek River and Mara River are the major rivers draining the reserve and hillslopes and hilltops here are mainly covered with shrubs and trees.
You can visit the Maasai village to explore the people's culture and activities (price not included).
Return to your lodge, have dinner and stay the night.
- Day 3 - Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
Embark on an early morning game viewing in reserve. Return to the lodge, have breakfast and start your journey back to Nairobi.
Arrive at Nairobi in the late afternoon/early evening.
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a safari minivan
- Accommodation in lodges
- Three meals a day except for the fast breakfast and last dinner
- Services of a qualified driver-guide
- Drinking water
- Personal spending money like beers, cigarette etc
- Visit to the Maasai village which is optional