- Lake Nakuru safari and Masai Mara safari
- Witness mesmerizing flocks of flamingoes and world’s largest populations of Black and white rhinoceros
- Seductive beauty of Malaika waterfalls
In lake Nakuru safari and Masai Mara safari, come prepared to witness mesmerizing flocks of flamingoes and world’s largest populations of Black and white rhinoceros. Lake Nakuru safari will entangle your aesthetics in the seductive beauty of Malaika waterfalls.
While you amuse your vision with Rothschild giraffes, be sure to summon your luck for a closer view of magnificent lions, leopards and large pythons. Unique wildlife like bats, colobus monkeys, rock hyrax, hippos, impala, striped hyena, reedbuck, waterbuck, all await to witness your cheerful smiles on this holiday! Don’t forget to breath while you perceive largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, and cheetahs.
Game viewing, birding, photography & sightseeing
- Day 1 - Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Reserve
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel/Airport early morning . Drive to lake nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check in at Lake Nakuru Lodge. Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
Lake Nakuru houses Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary and one of the largest concentrations of black rhinoceros in the world a large population of white rhino. The park features the picturesque Malaika Waterfalls. Also of interest is an area of 188 km around the lake fenced off as a sanctuary to protect Rothschild giraffes. Among predators are lion, leopard and large pythons hiding in the dense woodlands which may occasionally be seen crossing roads or dangling from trees. Others game include Thomson’s and Grant gazelle, the long- eared leaf-nosed bat, colobus monkey, rock hyrax, hippo, and waterbuck; Impala, striped hyena, bat-eared fox, wildcat, reedbuck and golden cat.
- Day 2 - Lake Nakuru National Reserve – Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch. check in Masai mara aa lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine – golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara..
- Day 3 - Masai Mara National Reserve
Morning and afternoon game drives will lead you to some of Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas. Accommodations include en suite restroom facilities and secluded verandahs. In between game drives, lounge at the pool or bar, or enjoy a mid-day nap. Full Board Accommodation at the lodge.
- Day 4 - Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your lodge check out of the lodge and park and Drive to Nairobi drop off at Airport for flight Back Home.
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography -Full board accommodation whilst on safari -Accommodation in double room -All park entrance fees to include government taxes -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide -All game drives as detailed in the itinerary -Bottled water whilst on safari -Start/End in Nairobi -Personalized service -Extra lunch on last day
- Tips -Laundry -Beverages/Drinks -International flights -Visas -Items of a personal nature -Any other extras not detailed in -maasai village