- Remote Wilderness Setting & Exceptional Game Viewing
- Day and night game drives & Walking Safari
- Experience the Big Five
Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo East National Park is Kenya’s largest National Park covering an area of 11,700sq kms. It is across the highway from Tsavo West, located in Eastern and Coast Province, South East of Nairobi. It is a hot, waterless dry region with an annual rainfall of less than 51cm recorded, and has a large diversity of landscapes from the gorges of Lugard falls with its water carved rocks to the natural catchment at Muanda.
- Day 1 - Mombasa – Tsavo East National park
We depart at mombasa /diani early in the morning 5.00 a.m and proceed to Tsavo East National park. Game is viewed as we exit the park. Dinner and overnightstay at Voi safari lodge.
This park was famed for its large herds of elephant covered in red dust
and fine scenery. We visit the scenic Lugards Falls, Mudanda Rocks
(attracts elephants in the drier season) and Aruba Dam as we view game if
- Day 2 - Tsavo East– Tsavo West National park
After an early breakfast depart for Tsavo West National Park with game drive enroute which lies roughly half way between Nairobi and the Coast. Mzima Springs, the chief marvel here is a favorite haunt of hippos and crocodiles. Arrival at yourNgulia safari lodge will be in time for lunch. An early evening game drive to see large herds of elephants, buffalo, common waterbuck,eland, rhinoand wide variety of antelope. Return to the lodge
- Day 3 - Tsavo west– Amboseli National park
Early breakfast then leave with game drive enroute to reach Amboseli in good time for lunch. Lunch at a lodge followed by full afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Aa lodge .Amboseli Park (at 392 sq km) is the second most popular park in Kenya after Maasai Mara, mainly due to the spectacular backdrop of Mt.Kilimanjaro on the southern boundary.
- Day 4 - Amboseli – Mombasa
Early morning game drive. Soon after breakfast we proceed to mombasa lunch enroute at voi town arriving at 1800 hrs.Drop off at the airport /hotel for onward flight back home.
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography -Full board accommodation whilst on safari -Accommodation in double room -All park entrance fees to include government taxes -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide -All game drives as detailed in the itinerary -Bottled water whilst on safari -Start/End in mombasa -Personalized service -Extra lunch on last day
- Tips -Laundry -Beverages/Drinks -International flights -Visas -Items of a personal nature -Any other extras not detailed in -maasai village
Tsavo East National Park is one of the world’s largest game reserves, providing undeveloped wilderness homes to vast numbers of animals. A comprehensive list of the animal types found in Tsavo East Park includes the great herds of elephant, antelope, hippos, black rhino, buffalo, lions and giraffe plus a host of birdlife. It is an ideal place for exclusive camping, game circuits and adventures and is the greatest of all Kenya’s parks. The middle section of the park has many rock and cave paintings.
The scrub-covered hills of the southern park have a very remote feel and the park, despite its great game, does not attract large numbers of tourists. The best game viewing is along the watercourses and at the Kanderi swamp, which is not far from the main Voi gate. Thirty kilometres from the gate is the Aruba Dam and lion are commonly spotted around here. The major attractions in the park are the Yatta plateau, Lugard Falls, Aruba Dam, Mudanda Rock, birds and mammals many others