- Extensive game drive in Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Opportunity to witness the great wildebeest migration in Maasai Mara
- Return Tranport in a customized safari min van by Professional English-speaking safari guide
- 4 nights' accommodation with daily delicious meals
This 5 Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru budget Safari from Kisumu starts in Kisumu through the Kericho tea Country to the famous Masai Mara Game reserve for a three day tour
It is followed by a tour to the Lake Nakuru National Park known for its millions of Flamingos, Pelicans, rhino Sanctuary and other Water Birds.
This 5-day tour from Kisumu will allow the traveler to pass through Kericho Tea growing Zone making Kenya the second Tea exporter in the world after Pakistan. This tour will take you to the famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve which is one of the WonderS of the World because of its seasoned migration of Wildebeests, also the only place where the Masai's are co-existing with the wild animals and guarantee you 150% chances of seeing all the big five. You'll drive to Lake Nakuru National Park which homes the millions lesser flamingos and pelicans not forgetting the sanctuary to White and Black Rhino.
- Day 1 - Kisumu - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Pick up from your accommodation in Kisumu for a journey through the fertile Kisii hills and into Lolgorian then to Masai Mara Game reserve to start your 5 days tour.
Dinner and an overnight stay at the Campsite.
- Day 2 - Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great Herds of Plain Game, Black-Manned Lions, Leopard and Cheetah but also contains numerous Elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
Meals and overnight at the Campsite.
- Day 3 - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Wildebeests grazing in Masai Mara in their largest herds as Guests watch the wonder from a balloon
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for morning game drive until lunch time, return to the camp for lunch. Afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Maasai village, return to the Campsite for dinner and overnight.
- Day 4 - Masai Mara Game Reserve - Lake Nakuru National Park.
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the Campsite for late breakfast then leave Maasai Mara for Lake Nakuru National park with lunch served en-route arriving in a budget hotel
- Day 5 - Lake Nakuru - Nairobi or Kisumu
After early morning breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National park known for its millions of Flamingoes, Pelicans and other water birds. Depart Nakuru after lunch to Nairobi or Kisumu arriving late afternoon to end your tour.
- Round trip transport from Kisumu to Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park.
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Extensive game drives
- 4 nights accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- 1ltr bottled mineral per person per day.
- Professional English-speaking safari guide and driver
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.