- Lake Nakuru bird sanctuary, Maasai Mara for the big 5 and the annual wildebeest migration to the foot hills of Mt. Kilimanjaro- Amboseli
- Best of Kenya wildlife lodge safari sampling the most famous game parks and sceneries
- A combination of wildlife, bird watching and sceneries of Kenya the land of beauty
Best of Kenya wildlife lodge safari sampling the most famous game parks and sceneries.
A combination of wildlife, bird watching and sceneries of Kenya the land of beauty.
Lake Nakuru bird sanctuary, Maasai Mara for the big 5 and the annual wildebeest migration to the foot hills of Mt. Kilimanjaro- Amboseli
- Day 1 - Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
pick up from hotel /Airport and depart for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch at Nakuru lodge in nakuru and afternoon proceed for game drive giving you a chance to see large flocks of flamingos, rhino, giraffe among other wild. Return for dinner and overnight at the lodge Lake Nakuru's claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo's and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quitespectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and whiterhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
- Day 2 - : Lake Nakuru- Maasai Mara
Breakfast then view game as we exit the park and drive to via the GreatRift Valley to arrive at Maasai Mara in time for lunch at Mara aa lodge.Full afternoon game drive till dusk when we return to the camp fo dinner and overnight stay at the lodge
- Day 3 - Maasai Mara game reserve
Full day exploring the park in search of the big 5.Early morning andlate afternoon game drives are offered. Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is
difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe,
wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs,
buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place.This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from theSerengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal,hyena and vultures
- Day 4 - Maasai mara- lake naivasha
After breakfast descend down towards the Great Rift Valley. Arrival at Lake Naivasha will be in time for a delicious lunch at the Sentrim elementaita safari lodge. The remainder of the afternoon will be at your leisure,with the opportunity of going on a nature walk, hiring a boat to take you the famousCrescent Island.Dinner and overnight at the lodge
- Day 5 - Lake Naivasha - Amboseli
After breakfast proceed to amboseli drive past the scenicAthi Plains and into the bushy country of Amboseli National Park -landscape dominated by the spectacular snowcaps of Mount Kilimanjaro.Arrival in time for lunch and evening game drive , Dinner and overnight will be at the Amboseli aa lodge
- Day 6 - Amboselli – Nairobi
Soon after breakfast game drive we proceed to Nairobi,Drop airport to connect your flight back home
- Transport on custom made 8 seater Safari van ideal for game viewing and photography -Full board accommodation whilst on safari -Accommodation in double/triple room -All park entrance fees to include government taxes -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide -All game drives as detailed in the itinerary -Complimentary return airport transfers -Bottled water whilst on safari -Start in and end in Nairobi -Personalized service
- Tips -Laundry -Beverages/Drinks -International flights -Visas -Items of a personal nature -Any other extras not detailed in -maasai village