- Extensive game drive and Lake Nakuru National Park
- 5 nights' accommodation with daily delicious meals
- 4 exciting game drives with various wildlife spotting opportunities
- See the beauty of the rolling Savannah Maasai Mara Game Reserve with Chance to witness the annual wildebeest migration
This 6 Days budget Safari from Kisumu begins from Kisumu to the famous Masai Mara through the Kisii Highlands to enjoy your game drive.
Spend the next two days enjoying game drives in the Masai Mara followed by a tour to the Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha with its millions of Flamingos and the Pelican birds including other animal species.
6 days tour from Kisumu will allow the traveler to pass through Kericho Tea growing zone making Kenya the second Tea exporter in the world after Pakistan. This tour will take you to the famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve which is one of the Wonders of the World because of its seasoned migration of Wildebeests, also the only place where the Masai's are co-existing with the wild animals and guarantee you 150% chances of seeing all the big five. Visit Lake Naivasha - fresh water lake found in the Great Rift valley for a scenic 2 hrs boat ride and an experience the many species of bird life for which Naivasha is known You'll drive to Lake Nakuru National Park which homes the millions lesser flamingos and pelicans not forgetting the sanctuary to White and Black Rhino.
- Day 1 - Kisumu - Maasai Mara.
Start your 6 days tour by road through the fertile Kisii hills and into Lolgorian then to Maasai Mara Game Reserve to enjoy your game drive. Dinner and an overnight stay at the Campsite
- Day 2 - Maasai Mara Game Reserve Full Day
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great Herds of Plains Game, Black-Manned Lions, Leopards and Cheetahs but also contains numerous Elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, all meals and overnight at the campsite.
- Day 3 - Maasai Mara
After early morning breakfast leave the camp for a morning game drive, return to the camp for lunch. In the afternoon you can have an optional nature walk , a visit to a nearby Maasai village at an extra cost or have a Hot Air Balloon ride at US$ 450. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite
- Day 4 - Maasai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Pre- breakfast game drive in the park, return to the Campsite / Lodge for late breakfast then leave Maasai Mara for Lake Nakuru National park with lunch served en-route arriving in a budget hotel
- Day 5 - Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you'll enjoy an extensive game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park.This drive will take you to the shores of the lake to amaze at the millions of Flamingos and the Pelican birds. You'll then drive to the Rhino Sanctuary before proceeding to the vantage Baboon cliff to have a panoramic view of the lake with the beautiful Acacia Tree Forest which is the home to the Leopards and Cheetahs. Depart after lunch for Lake Naivasha for dinner and an overnight stay at Campsite .
- Day 6 - Lake Naivasha - Kisumu
After an early morning breakfast, you'll depart for a game drive in Hell's Gate National Park which is famous for its natural hot Geysers, Eagle and Vulture breeding grounds. Apart from the authentic game drive, visitors have the choice of walking, cycling and rock climbing at an extra cost. While you are at the park the special features and the spectacular views include Fischer's tower fomerly a volcano's plug, the central tower and Njorowa gorges. there are also two extinct volcanos: Olkaria and Honley's are worth a trip. There are natural steam vents rising from cracks in the volcanic rock and the cooled molten lava known as obsidian. there are lots of the plains game like Coke's Hartebeests, Buffaloes, Maasai Giraffes, Elands, Lions, Leopards and some Cheetahs.The Cat Family is not well represented. Depart Naivasha after lunch for Kisumu arriving late afternoon to end your safari .
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Round trip transport from Kisumu to Maasai Mara National Reserve, Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru National Park.
- 5 nights accommodation with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- 1ltr bottled mineral per person per day.
- Professional English-speaking safari guide and driver
- Extensive game drives
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Optional activities like Masai village visit, Ballon ride in Mara and boat rides in Lake Naivasha