- Visit Great Rift Valley
- Witness amazing wildlife such as wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti
- Explore Nakuru National park, a home to White rhinos, leopards and more
- Watch over 600 bird species in Nakuru, the greatest bird spectacle in the world
- See Mount Kilimanjaro
Safari journey exploring three top locations in Kenya.Mara is known for almost guaranteed sightings of the large five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. it is also famous for the once a year migration of zebra and wildebeest which takes place from July to October.
Lake Nakuru is home to a big population of crimson flamingos and 400 species of birds; whilst Amboseli is known for the large herds of elephants and most in particular with its stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Day 1 - Nairobi – Masai Mara recreation Reserve
We pick from the residence for the Masai Mara with stop at the Great Rift Valley. We drive past Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with stopover at Narok for re-fuelling arriving in Mara in time for lunch at Camp/Lodge.
- Day 2 - Masai Mara Game Drives
Two full days spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of lions, Cheetahs and leopards with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site. Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti. You also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, hartebeest, Eland. Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/Lodge.
- Day 3 - Masai Mara Game Drives
Two full days spent at the Masai Mara game reserve.
Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/Lodge.
- Day 4 - Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Early in the morning after breakfast we pack our belongings and leave Masai Mara with game drive en-route. In Nakuru National park we proceed for an extensive game viewing in search of cats in the among the ‘Yellow fever’ acacia trees which are leopards favorite and also on search of Rhino. Nakuru is the home to the White rhinos and has tens of Black rhinos too. Lake Nakuru National park known for its millions of flamingoes and other water birds like the Pelicans and Cormorants. No wonder Americas finest photographer. .... Once referred to by Roger Tory Peterson as the "greatest bird spectacle in the world" for its seasonally large concentrations of greater and lesser flamingos, Lake Nakuru boasts some 600-bird species. It is also a designated rhino sanctuary, as well as home to other rare wildlife species Diner and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
- Day 5 - Lake Nakuru – Amboseli
Early in the morning after breakfast we depart Nakuru via Nairobi, and after lunch proceed to Amboseli National Park. We arrive at the lodge late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight stay and on a good day you will be able to see Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Day 6 - Amboseli Full Day Game Drive
Morning and afternoon game drives over the park's dusty roads, you're likely to spot wildebeest, giraffes, Gazelles, Impala and zebra attracted to the marshes and swamps fed by the melting snows of Kilimanjaro. You may also spot lions on the fringes of the marshes as well as a great variety of birdlife (some 425 species of bird populate the park). With Kilimanjaro providing a dramatic backdrop, your photographs will be stunning with Elephants, which makes Amboseli popular as there in hundreds. Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/Lodge.
- Day 7 - Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning game drives. It will be your last game drive at Amboseli before coming back for breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. End of Safari.
- All Accommodation mentioned in the program
- Services of an experienced driver/guide
- 3 meals in a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Government taxes, tolls and levy's
- All park entrance fees
- All transport in Kenya and photography and game drive
- Pick up and drop off from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- International Flight Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance