- Wildlife viewing & recreation to Samburu National Reserve
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Lake Naivasha National Park
- Masai Mara National Reserve
Our knowledge of the Kenya travel industry is unreal, and our ability to develop memorable Kenya safari holidays is unmatched. With us, you explore Kenya with the local travel experts while staying in the best luxury Kenya safari lodges/camps on an entire board or all-inclusive basis.
This 8 Days/7Nights Kenya safari offers amazing wildlife viewing & recreation to Samburu National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park plus the popular signature destination of Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Nairobi
Meet and greet at the JKIA,thereafter transfer to your hotel in Nairobi, Kenya’s colourful capital city to check in to your city hotel. Rest of the day or evening is spent at leisure.
- Day 2 - Samburu Game Reserve
After breakfast we depart north via Nanyuki for the Samburu Game Reserve set in the rugged, semi-arid northern region of Kenya, with spectacular scenic landscape. Arrive in time for lunch, a short siesta then head out for an afternoon game viewing drive.
- Day 3 - Full day in the Samburu Game Reserve
Enjoy morning and afternoon game viewing in both Samburu and Buffalo Springs game reserves. Leopards are often seen at dusk. The Samburu culture is a truly fascinating one, sharing a great deal of ancestral and linguistic ties to the Maasai. The entire Samburu region is a place of breathtaking and magical beauty, a place where the vision of a deep red sunset silhouetting the doum palms along the river as a leopard emerges to hunt brings the perfect end to a day on safari…… Enjoy meals and overnight at your camp.
- Day 4 - Mount Kenya National Park
After breakfast you set off to Mount Kenya National Park arriving at your ‘tree lodge’ for lunch. Mountain Lodge is situated in the shadow of Mt Kenya, Kenya’s highest mountain. It is the only ‘tree hotel’ ever to be built on the slopes of Kenya’s legendary Mount Kenya. It offers a matchless game viewing opportunity whilst combining a glorious panorama of mountain vistas with the primordial splendours of an ancient rainforest.
- Day 5 - Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast you depart for Lake Nakuru National Park with a brief stop at the Thompson’s Falls for a breath-taking view of the great scenery. You arrive for at your camp in time for lunch.
This afternoon we depart on a game viewing drive circumventing Lake Nakuru. The lake is situated in the heart of the Rift Valley and is one of Kenya’s most famous soda lakes. Some of the interesting places to visit include the baboon cliff, the lion hill and the Mau escarpment. Over 300 bird species have been recorded here. This park also provides sanctuary for the endangered Rothschild giraffe, black and white rhino and the elusive leopard.
- Day 6 - Masai Mara National Reserve
A hearty early morning breakfast then drive to the Masai Mara National Reserve, offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. You arrive at the intimate, 20-tent Tipilikwani Camp to a very warm welcome for lunch, some leisure. This afternoon is the moment you have been longing for – you depart on an exciting game viewing drive. The Rolling plains and grasslands, stretching far into the horizons as far as the eye can see is home to the black-manned lion, the savannah elephant, the Cape buffalo, wildebeest, the elusive leopard, cheetah, the spotted & stripped hyena, the rhino, topi, burchelle’s zebra, the Maasai giraffe among many others. The Mara game reserve is one that can never disappoint. You return back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
- Day 7 - Full day in the Masai Mara National Reserve
After a sumptuous breakfast, depart for a full day adventure. Be on the look-out for the big five that Masai Mara is famous for and that may have eluded you on your previous game drives; these include the lion, savannah (African) elephant, the Cape buffalo, the leopard and the black rhino. You may even be so lucky to witness a leopard or a cheetah sprint and make a kill! Return back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
- Day 8 - Depart Masai Mara for Nairobi
This morning enjoy your breakfast then check-out. Unbelievable but true, your good bush moments have come to an end. Bid farewell to our wonderful lodge manager and his team then depart to Nairobi. Not empty handed though, with you are photographs – a capture of the special moments you have had on this tour to immortalize the experience. Your guide driver will transfer you to the Carnivore restaurant for lunch (if time allows) then drop you at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your onward flight.
- All accommodations and meals as per itinerary on full board
- Use of a custom designed pop-up roof Safari Land Cruiser while on safari
- All park entry fees as per itinerary
- Services of professional English Speaking guide-driver.(* Language specific guide drivers are available upon request (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese)
- Unlimited game viewing drives
- All personal expenses – laundry, telephones, soft & alcoholic drinks, tips to Camp Staff, and gratuity to Guide/Drive
- Any items not expressly specified in the itinerary
- Any optional services listed as optional in the safari program
- Comprehensive travel insurance cover
- International flight, passport & visa fees
Special meal e.g vegetarian,Kosher,Halal requests may be communicated in advance