- Experience Xochimilco and Coyoacán on a private chauffeured day trip
- Visit the Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo museums, admission included
- Take an atmospheric cruise through Xochimilco’s manmade islands and canals
- Save time with convenient hotel pickup and drop off
Have a private tour of two of Mexico City’s most magical areas, Xochimilco and the bohemian enclave of Coyoacán, the former home of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. This convenient nearly full-day experience includes hotel pickup and drop off, admission to both museums, and a traditional boat ride along the Xochimilco canals. See these magical neighborhoods the hassle-free way.
- Day 1 - Private Tour: Xochimilco, Coyoacan and Frida Kahlo Museum in Mexico City
Get picked up at your hotel in a private vehicle and ride through Mexico City to Xochimilco. There, float on a brightly adorned traditional barge called a trajinera through this neighborhood of manmade islands and canals built on the remnants of a pre-Hispanic Aztec city.
After your boat tour, visit the Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, which Diego Rivera created to hold his collection of pre-Columbian artifacts and now displays his own works as well. Then, hop back in your comfortable private vehicle and get chauffeured to Coyoacán to tour the Frida Kahlo Museum, Casa Azul, where the artist lived, worked and passed away.
Before returning to your original pickup location, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the historic neighborhood by foot and stop by the prestigious National Autonomous University of Mexico, or UNAM, to view its striking mosaic murals.
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks