- Visit Yangon railway station, visit Scott Market, Sule Pagoda, Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park
- Explore the colorful Nyaung Oo Market, Shwezigon Pagoda, Wetkyi-in Gubyaukkyi in Bagan
- Explore several antique temples in Bagan
- Take part in cooking classes
- Take a full day tour of Inle Lake by private boat exploring villages, the unique leg-rowers fishermen and the floating gardens
In this immersive Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake Highlight Tour, you will visit the vibrant city of Yangon, explore ancient temples of Bagan, royal Mandalay including off the tourist track waterfall and stilt houses on Inle Lake. You are in 6 days of best-selected accommodation treat, beautiful wineries, stunning mountains, amazing foods and friendly locals in Myanmar.
- Day 1 - Yangon arrival and full day sightseeing
Depend on your flight arrival, meet and greet by our local experienced guide and drive to Kyeet Myin Dine railway station and takes 15minutes to ride Myanmar Circular Train. Stops at Yangon railway station and visit Scott Market. Then walking tour starts from Sule Pagoda. On the way, you can see Yangon City Hall, Independence Monument, Mahabandoola Park, many colonial buildings and ends at Strand Hotel. Continue to Maharsi Meditation and next stop is Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda with colossal reclining Buddha. Later afternoon, enjoy sunset at magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Day 2 - Yangon - Bagan (B)
At early morning, our driver will pick up at hotel and transfer to the domestic airport for early morning flight to Bagan. On arrival, meet and greet our guide and start to tour in Bagan including the colourful Nyaung Oo Market, Shwezigon Pagoda, Wetkyi-in Gubyaukkyi (a cave temple with exquisite jatakas mural paintings), the elegant Htilominlo Temple (noted for its plaster carvings) and the Tharaba Gate by horse cart. After hotel check in and refreshment, explorations of Bagan continue in the afternoon including visits to Ananda (an architectural masterpiece of early-style temple), Ananda Okkyaung (one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the early Bagan period), Thatbyinnyu Temple (the highest in Bagan, rising to 61 m) and Dhammayangyi Temple (noted for its remarkable brickwork). Enjoy a fantastic sunset view of Bagan.
- Day 3 - Bagan (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, our driver and guide pick at hotel and proceed to Myinkaba village and observe the process of creating traditional lacquer ware, one of the best-known Myanmar handicrafts and a speciality of Bagan. Visit Myinkaba Gubyaukkyi (an early period Pyu-style temple of Hindu influence). Next, stop at the Manuha and Nanpaya temples. In the afternoon, enjoy an excursion to the countryside village of Minnanthu. Visit to some of the interesting temples if time permits, such as Payathonzu, Lemyethnar, Sinbyushin, Nandaminnya and Minnanthu monastery. Enjoy sunset crusing over the Ayeyarwaddy River at Bupaya.
- Day 4 - Bagan - Inle Lake (B)
Fly to Heho and transfer to Nyaung Shwe, After hotel check in, start 1 hour boat ride to the cooking class at Paukpa (near Nampan) village. All the houses in the village are stilt houses and you can see the villagers going about their daily activities. Be introduced to the Inthar kitchen and learn their ways of cooking especially the famous mountain carp. It take time to prepare but it’s worth to taste. The Inthar use lots of fresh vegetables grown around or on the lake on the floating gardens. As you see lots of tomatoes grow on the floating farm you will learn how to prepare tomato salad in Inthar style. They also love to take Brown Beans soup, which is mixed with garlic, ginger and bitter herbs. It is believed to cure malaria. They use sweet, sour, bitter and spicy. If time permits, do sightseeing near the villages.
- Day 5 - Inle Lake (B/L)
Take a full day tour of Inle Lake by private boat with chances to see villages, the unique leg-rowers fishermen and the floating gardens, built up from the strips of water hyacinth and mud and anchored with bamboo poles. The tour also includes visits to the silver smith factory, the silk weaving village, the Cheroot making factory, the boat making workshop, the jumping cat monastery and the most famous Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda where the Buddha images have been covered in so much gold that they look like balls of solid gold. And visit to Indein Village ancient Ruins pagoda of Nyaung Oaks. Stay overnight at Inle Lake.
- Day 6 - Inle Lake - Yangon Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out hotel and transfer to Heho airport and late morning flight to Yangon. On arrival Yangon airport, connect to your international flight departure.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation on 3 star hotels twin/double sharing basic with daily breakfast
- 3 domestic flights: Yangon - Bagan Bagan - Heho Heho - Yangon
- English Speaking Tour guide or other languages on request
- Inle Lake boat fees, horse cart fees in Bagan, Sunset boat fees in Bagan, Cooking Class in Inle Lake, Floating House, All entrance and sightseeing fees, All taxes & services charge
- All transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price.
- Visa to Myanmar
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels