10 Days Everest Base Camp Mesmerizing Adventure - Alpine Eco Trek
- 10 Days Everest Base Camp Mesmerizing Adventure with Alpine Eco Trek
- Explore the ancient Durbar squares, Buddhist stupas, Hindu’s holy temples and the world heritages sites while in Kathmandu
- Enjoy a 35-minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla: unforgettable and thrilling experience
- Walk through the homeland of the Sherpa people, Enjoy Buddhist monasteries and close up views of Mt. Everest and neighboring peaks,
10 days Everest Base Camp mesmerizing adventure with Alpine Eco Trek is the world-famous trekking trip in Nepal that offers a magic blend of monumental landscapes, unique Sherpa culture, religions, Buddhist monasteries and stunning views of the world’s highest peaks including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dabalam and many others. This trek is the best and spectacular trek in the Khumbu region. This is a pleasant trek to the Mt. Everest Base Camp, a great challenge and achievement, thrills of being so close to the highest peak on earth.
10 days Everest Base Camp adventure will give you immense pleasure to introduce you to a stupendous view of the world's highest peak. Perhaps in viewing Everest in this way, you will be fulfilling a long-held desire. Certainly, you will never be quite the same again. This trek has been a popular trip for all adventure seekers since the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in 1953. Since the days of early expeditions, this 8,848m/29142ft mountain has had a lure of its own, drawing climbers to scale it and trekkers to gaze on its icy faces.
10 Days Everest Base Camp Mesmerizing Adventure with Alpine Eco Trek - Itinerary
- Day 1 - Flight from KTM to Lukla (2880m), trek to Phakding (2640m), 35 minute flight, 4 hrs walk.
After breakfast, we take a 35 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the trek starts from here and continues trek to Phakding, which takes approximately four hours, on the way we will have a view of Mt Nupla( 5885m) Kusum Kangaru (6367m) and mount kwongde range. Overnight at guesthouse in Phakding.
- Day 2 - Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3445m), 5 to 6 hrs walking.
After breakfast at guest house, our adventure day begins with the beautiful trail. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magnolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking we will be rewarded (weather permitting) by first glimpse of Kusum Kangru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879 m). At the end, a steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar where we will spend our two nights to gain the proper acclimatization. Overnight at guest house or hotel in Namche bazaar.
- Day 3 - Acclimatization day in Namche, hike to Everest view hotel.
Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that we take a short day hike to Everest view hotel which provide a very close up view of Mt Everest or relax and explore the vibrant town of the Khumbu region. Overnight at hotel or guest house.
- Day 4 - Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3860m), 5 to 6 hrs walking.
After walking about one and half hour we arrive in phungithanga from there the trail climbs through forests where we can spot musk deer. Tengboche sits on a saddle at 3860m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf fires and rhododendrons. Kwongde (6187m) Tawache(6542m) Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7855m) Lhotse (8618m) Amadablam (6856m) Thamserku (6608m) provide an awe- inspiring panorama of Himalayan giants. We visit the Buddhist Monastery at Tengboche, the largest in Khumbu region. Overnight at guest house in Tengboche.
- Day 5 - Trek from Tengboche to Pheriche (4240m), 5 to 6 hrs walking.
Beyond Tengboche the altitude really starts to tell. The trail droops down to Deboche, crosses the Imja Khola and climbs past superb mani stones ( carved with the Tibetan Buddhist chant om mani padme hum) to Pangboche at 3890m The Gompa here is worth visiting. Then the trail start climbs to Pheriche 4240m. Where there is a medical facility, which gives lectures everyday on Altitude Sickness. Overnight at guest house.
- Day 6 - Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche (4900m), 5 to 6 hrs walking.
From Pheriche to Lobuche, the trail climbs to Phalang karpo at 4340m then Duglha at 4620m. From Dughla the trail ascends the broad, gently sloping valley and climb steeply in to the terminal moraine of the Khumbu glacier then left in to the memorial area Chukpilhara, before reaching the Lobuche at 4900m. Overnight at guest house.
- Day 7 - Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5150m) to Kalapatthar (5545m), to Gorakshep, 8 hrs walk.
The trail from Lobuche follows the grassy ablation valley with great views of Pumori then crosses tributary glaciers to reach the dry lake bed of Gorak Shep. Stop for lunch then climb Kalapattar to get the best views of massif Mt. Everest and the surrounding mountains, then trek back to Gorakshep for the evening. Overnight at guest house in Gorakshep.
- Day 8 - Trek from Gorekshep to Everest Base Camp (5364m) back to Tengboche, 8 hrs walking.
Early morning we walk to Everest Base Camp, visit Everest base camp area and trek back down to Tengboce. Overnight at guest house.
- Day 9 - Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar, 5 to 6 hrs walking.
Our pleasant trek starts after a hot and warm breakfast at Tengboche. Lunch will be at phungithanga, the trek continues to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 10 - Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla, 6 to 7 hrs walking.
After breakfast, we descend slowly down to Monjo then to Phakding where we will have our lunch. After Lunch, the trek gets continue to Lulka. We trek steep up for 45 minutes to reach Lukla. Overnight at guest house or hotel in Lukla.
- Day 11 - Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, 35 minutes.
After breakfast, we take a scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport you will be transferred to your hotel. Rest and relax.
- Necessary flights from Kathmandu to Lukla return trips.
- Everest National park fee with trekking permit
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) during the trekking period
- Accommodation (Guest house or mountain lodges) during the trekking period
- English speaking guide and highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and their insurance
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Our service charges with VAT and Local / Government Taxes
- Sightseeing or any extra activities except the above program
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
Acclimatization: Alpine Eco Trek is professionals operating at high altitudes. Each trip we run has a realistic acclimatization programme. Our entire adventure trips are designed to allow gradual height gain, spread over a number of days. High altitude is not predictable sickness, so there is no way of predicting who will suffer from altitude but, for the vast majority of people, a slow ascent to height will produce minimal effects. We can provide 'Gamow Bag' as a precautionary measure as per your request on renting basis. Acclimatizing takes time and there are no safe shortcuts. All trips to altitudes in excess of 3,000 meters carry medicines essential to the treatment of altitude sickness, and our leaders, guides and staffs are well trained to administer them and to know the symptoms.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you have any questions regarding the trip, please feel free to contact us. We answer all enquiries within 24 hours. If you want to book a trip, you can send us an email or contact us directly by phone: 0977 98510 36844 (Ram Kumar Adhikari).