- A superb 12 days lodge base Everest Base Camp trek
- The fabulous morning mountain flight to Lukla
- Explore the myth and mythology of world famous Everest Base Camp trek.
- Put your feet on top of Kala Patthar and at EBC with Khumbu Ice falls
Mt. Everest is more than Mountain and a journey to its base camp is just more than trekking. A trip to Natural heritage-Mt Everest trek is a 12 days trek into the Sagarmatha National Park. Starting with morning flight to Lukla and trek along the Dudh Koshi rive to the different cultural city of Phakding, Namche bazaar. Lukla is the starting and ending point of the world famous Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Just following the classical path does not make your trip pleasure and fun. We suggest you all to make the small loop and hide from the caravan.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp, Conquer high passes and glacier, experience the local culture and sky towering Mountain, meet the local Sherpa people while staying in the tea houses. It is always recommended to Visit Phortse village, Ama Dablam Base Camp and enjoy the amazing Sunset view from Kala Patthar.
While people are in this region, one can spend more than a month with full of happiness. The below 12 days itinerary is the standard plan. Spending an acclimatization day in Namche Bazar and Dingboche help you a lot to avoid the altitude sickness.
- Day 1 - Kathmandu/Lukla and trek to Phakding 3hrs walking.
Morning fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding through the small village.
altitude gain- Kathmandu 1350m-Lukla 2800m-Phakding 2600m---altitude loss-200m
Accommodation: Mountain lodge.
- Day 2 - Phakding/Namche Bazaar 3440m/12km
Walk through Manjo and Jorsalle leads you to Namche Bazar. The last part of the trek after crossing Imtse Khola over a suspension bridge is up hill to Namche Bazaar.
Altitude gain: 840m/5hrs.
Overnight at Mountain Lodge.
- Day 3 - Explore Namche Bazaar and trek to Kyangjuma 3hrs/6,7km
On this acclimatize day walk higher up and back to lower altitude for overnight. Visit Syangboche and Everest View Hotel and trek down to Kyangjuma. This is a great place to spend a night. Offer the best Mountain view.
- Day 4 - Trek to Phortse Village 5hrs/12km.
Phorthse village is nice and quite village offer the great mountain view including Ama Dablam, Tobuche, Kangteka, Thamserku, Kusum Janguru. Mangla Danda is another best scenic village.
- Day 5 - Phortse/Amadblam/Dingboche-17km/6hrs/4400m
Walk through the well maintained path through the cliff, Visit Monastery, Overlook Mountain vista, the most beautiful Ama Dablam base camp and finally reached Dingboche.
- Day 6 - Acclimatize day at Dingboche
Explore and visit the Nagarjung Hill for scenic mountain view.
- Day 7 - Dingboche/Lobuche 5hrs/4700m/13km
Follow the Classical Everest base camp route to Lobuche. Crossing a small stream, walk through the rocky part to Dhukla top and visit the Mani wall, Chorten and glacial moraine. Today is another beautiful day above 4000m
Overnight at Mountian lodge.
- Day 8 - Gorak Shep /Everest Base Camp (5,360m)/11km
Lobuche to Gorak Shep is very short walking taks about 3 hrs/7km. Gorak Shep is the initial base camp of Everest until 1950's. After having lunch trek to EBC 8km to and back. This will be your final destination of the trek. Back to lodge and enjoy the evening.
- Day 9 - Gorak Shep/Pheriche
Early morning 1.5 hrs hike to Kala Patthar for the closest view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Pomari. back to lodge and trek to Pheriche.
Total distance-16km down hill
- Day 10 - Pheriche/Namche Bazar 17km/8hrs
We are descending to Namche Bazar via Tengboche. Tengboch is a beautiful place for Mountain view and experience the Monastery life. Keep walking to Namche for your overnight.
- Day 11 - Namche Bazaar/Lukla 6hrs/2800m
Today is the last day of your trek. Walk through village, colorful forest, Rives and wall painting will keep your day more enjoyable. Arrival and check in Hotel.
- Day 12 - Lukla/Kathmandu
Most of the flight departs in the Morning to Kathmandu due to mountain weather. Arrival and transfer to Kathmandu designated hotel.
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit.
- 11-Night Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flights including departure tax
- Local Transport as per itinerary
- Experience Mountain Guide
- All expenses of Guide including, salary, food and accommodation
- Nepalese visa fee, Visa can be obtained on your upon arrival at Kathmandu Internatioonal Airport. Visa cost 30 USD, 50 USD, 125 USD for 15, 30 and 90 days respectively
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner while in the Mountain.
- Tops to Guide and Porter
- Porter services
Arrival visa grants on arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
Please fully vaccinated certificate or vaccination card.
25-30 USD cost for the Mountain food per day
The mountain weather is uncertain, some time the Lukla flight may cause cancel so make sure you have few additional buffer day at the end. the offer is for small group trek