- The spectacular 360-degree panorama of the massive mountains such as Nuptse, Pumori, Cho Oyu, Lobuche, Lhotse, Mt. Everest, and many others.
- Experience exquisite and thrilling aerial views of glaciers, snow-capped mountains and icefalls.
- Enjoy the sight of the world’s tallest mountain up close.
- Delightful breakfast at roughly 4000m above sea level in the Everest view hotel.
- Passing through lush green valleys of barrel land, farming trials, waterfalls, attractive ethnical settlements, and breathtaking river vistas.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing
Importantly Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing offers you a chance to explore Mount Everest in a short time. From Kathmandu, it takes just one and a half hours to reach the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar via a helicopter. The whole journey to the Everest Region and back is filled with high-altitude flight adventure and mountain views. You land on Kalapatthar and witness Mount Everest at an altitude of 5545 meters. However, the Mount Everest Base Camp helicopter tour starts from Tribhuwan International Airport from the Domestic terminal. As soon as the heli takes off, one can enjoy the magnificent sight of mountains in the north. Above all, we fly above high hills, low valleys, through narrow mountain passes, and eventually towards the famous airstrip in Lukla. A heli tour to Everest base camp with landing and back takes from three to four hours for its completion.
Summarize Stunning views of the tour Example Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Mt Cho-Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, and Jugal Himal along with several other mountain peaks and hilltops keep us busy during the whole tour. We will stop at the world-famous high-altitude Hotel Everest View for a great breakfast and Everest Range Panorama at 13,000ft. Therefore, This Everest package is a day tour that is suitable for short Everest base camp trek, this packages specially for those people who have limited time to travel.
A helicopter day expedition can be taken at any time of year to the Everest Region. The skies are more transparent, and the overall mountainous views are more noticeable during the autumn (September-November) and spring (March-May) seasons. As a result, these are the finest seasons for helicopter rides to Everest. At the height of 5000 meters, the oxygen level will be only 50%, posing a risk of Acute Mountain Sickness. Ten minutes of landing time is thus advised. Staying outside the helicopter for an extended period is not recommended.
- Day 1 - Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Trip Details
Drive early to Kathmandu International Airport
Briefing about safety and protocols by the captain.
2.5-hour Heli flight to Everest Base Camp (Lukla, Gorakshep, Base Camp & Kalapatthar)
The mountain flight is an eye-stunning aerial tour of northern mountains, remote forests, hills, and terrace farms.
Landing at Syangboche (Hotel Everest View) for breakfast
1.5-hour Everest Base Camp Heli Tour to Kathmandu
Drive back to Hotel
Tour Duration: 4-5 hours / 1 day.
- You will be picked up and dropped off at the airport by a private vehicle.
- Helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar, followed by a return flight.
- For sightseeing, Kalapatthar is a 15-minute stop.
- Breakfast is optional and costs USD 35 per person
- Everest National Park fees are approximately USD 30 per person and must be paid in cash at the Himalayan.
- Personal Charges unless otherwise specified, are food and beverages.
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a private flight to the foothills of Everest Base Camp that provides amazing views of the Himalayans, terrain, and towns. You may experience and accomplish your ambition of standing against the biggest mountain on the planet, Mount Everest, in one day with convenience and quick accessibility. We believe in complete client happiness and strive to provide the best service possible.
If you are thinking about taking a helicopter trip on your next trip, keep us in mind. You can call us at the number listed on the website or send us an email. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.