Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour With Landing-1 Day
- everest base camp helicopter tour with landing
- everest base camp helicopter tour
- everest base camp helicopter tour with landing at kalapatthar
- everest heli tour
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour With Landing-1 Day
Soaring above the Everest Base Camp Region you get the bird’s eye- view of the magnificent Himalayas Kalapatthar one of the best viewpoints in all of Khumbu. Furthermore, you can see the complete panoramic view of the Everest massif and many of its neighboring peaks. Apart from the Everest massif the sightings of the holy Gokyo Lake, appear immaculately serene as they are naturally beautiful and impressive. The Everest Helicopter Landing Trip is the best and the most comfortable way to spend your time. You can enjoy the different strokes of Everest without having to go through strenuous treks for long periods. Instead, you get a short and sweet tour that comprises all of the best elements and moods of Nepal’s mountains in the best possible way.
The 1 Day Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour starts early in the morning. You will then have a quick breakfast. Next, our guides transfer you to Kathmandu domestic airport for the scenic flight by Helicopter. You will be seated next to a pilot or in the back seat which is spacious and comfortable. No sooner than the Helicopter takes off the grand views of Kathmandu city catch our attention. Followed by the adjoining valleys with surrounding rolling green hills dotted with farm villages and well-tended terraces. The chopper hovers and attains a height the panoramic views of a series of mountain ranges grab our attention. The Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang-Jugal Himal cones upfront, and as the flight heads east views of Mt. Gauri-Shankar and Melung Tse peaks enthrall us.
Everest base camp helicopter tour
- Day 1 - Everest base camp helicopter tour
Receive from hotel around 05 to 06:00 am and transfer to the airport.
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla around 07:20 am about 45 minutes flight
Fueling time about 10-20 min in Lukla, at the same time we will have a quick tea break
Fly from Lukla to Everest Base Camp-about 20 min flight, landing at Kalapatthara (landing time about 5-10 min)and flying over Everest Base Camp
Fly back to Everest view hotel via Kalapatthar – about 10 min flight and landing for breakfast/lunch (landing time about 40 min-01 hrs)
Fly from Hotel Everest View Hotel to Kathmandu via Lukla-about 60min flight
Receive from the airport and transfer to hotel.
- Transportation to Kathmandu domestic airport from the hotel and back.
- Our vehicle will be at your disposal waiting at the airport till you need for the transfer.
- Heli flight with pack breakfast / or in Lukla (time permitting) with lunch on route either at Gorakshep - Thyangboche or at Namche at pilot discretions.
- Service of guides on Heli Tour, daily wages-medical insurance, meals and other allowance.
- Comprehensive medical kits and First Aid Kit (for precaution against accidents and sudden illness.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Government Tax and Fuel Surcharges.
- Trekking Planner Nepal’s T-shirt, cap, and city maps.
- Nepal Visa-International airfare-personal travel and medical insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature, gratitude (tips) hard/soft, and other major drinks throughout the flight and in Kathmandu.
- Personal gear for the day ride (down jackets and personal belongings) medical kit.
- Emergency evacuation and breaking away from the proposed duration flight where the refund will not be entertained, however, the office will issue a letter to claim from your valid insurance.
- Applicable permits for the flight with Sagarmatha National Park / TIM (Trekking Information Management System) if required.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing Tour is a mountain flight that provides jaw-dropping views of the highest mountain in the Everest Region. Your safety is of paramount concern as we use a powerful helicopter used for the tour. The changing weather and its moods are also taken into consideration as ascertain that is it flying-friendly or has some technical flaws. The best part is the Everest Helicopter Tour is operated by highly trained and experienced pilots only. Likewise, for safety purposes, we only bring three people while making a flight from Lukla to Kala Patthar. So, if there are 4-5 people in a group, we will create two separate groups from Lukla. Hence each and every aspect is taken care of with the minutest of details. This ensures that the tour is safe at all ends.